Reviews for And I You
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I didn't even notice that you didn't use their names. I noticed that it was artfully written, that the style was interesting and not quite typical of most fanfic - in a good way - but I didn't get quite what it was until you said it. You nailed it, they totally sound like them. Every once in a while I'll read a fic where the author isn't clear about who's speaking the dialogue, or whose POV you're in, and I legitimately wonder "Who is even saying that?" There's no way for that to happen here, they're just so... them. And you know, you know how to write dialogue, but, haha. I am really enjoying your work.
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I did not even realize you did not use their names, that is really cool! And so is this story, I thought it was kind of cute. You did well.
Katherine1847 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Love it ! Who could possibly hate it ? :D
J.D. Castle chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I liked it. Some of the biggest naysayers of Caskett - and of couples getting together on a show in general is that the conflict between them ends, the story gets boring, etc. I've always said that is BS. When you are IN a relationship the stakes are HIGHER, the conflicts are more intense. Disagrements have more emotional consequences, and there is no HOTTER passion than make-up sex. Do the dynamics change? Some, but the core of who the people are doesn't and in good writing that doesn't change. Besides, talk about BORING: the most boring thing on a TV show is when they do stupid things to keep characters apart. Dragging out a couple getting together, having events that emotionally reset characters to day one is the most tedious thing ever. Usually, the first time I might let it slide, but my limit is now three

times and/or four seasons. If at the end of a fourth season there's no real movement, or worse, a reset, you know they're just going to drag it out until it sucks and the story will become cliche and stupid.

Sorry to rant, but when I read a story opening like this: where all is far from perfect in the story's world, but the couple is TOGETHER, it just reminds me about all the nonsense so many people who actually work in TV tend to spout out on about this. So, yes, I liked the idea, and the tone you've applied to your opening. I'm looking forward to more. :)
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
The absence of names had me guessing for a short while, just because some authors like to play with us, make it SEEM like our favorite almost-couple and then BAM drop a different name. I liked this!
lv2bnsb chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I liked it, Not overdone. I read it while listening to Something in the Way by Nirvana which strangely added a bit to it.
The Writer's Muse chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I didn't even realize you didn't use their names until you mentioned it at the end. That was beautiful, very tasteful and perfect.
4evercaskett chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That was beautiful :)
OUATleona2013 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
tastful and teasing- i like it :D x
Vesja chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was beautiful. Really.

Xoxo

Ves
pealee chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I thought it was really good. I didn't even notice you didn't use their names. You succeded, wonderfully. I thought it was a great little fic. The line "And I You" is just splendid! I like that alot. It's very "them"!
Eleantris chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I *just* realised you didn't use their names! This was brilliant, and put lots of emotion across and it was so clear it was Rick and Kate. Loved it.

X D
JellieEllie chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
i love it! but i dont get one thing... why do they say "and I you" not "I love you"? im just a bit confizzled hehe.

other than that Im just really glad that there is a fluff piece out there that isnt like 72 chapters long, just short and sweet :)

-Jennie
AlwaysCastle chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Loved it of course! so very much! Great job!
tiff098765 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Love it. Well done! It's very simple in that it doesn't run through a full story, just one set of juxtaposed emotions - his fear and anger of her getting hurt, and the love shared between them.

And I love that they both said "I love you" and they both said "And I you," instead of it being one-sided.