Reviews for Keep Her Safe
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
you have to do more! I like this story.
DixonVixen93 chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
And lookie! The plot thickens some more! Glad to see that the team is still working on the case. :)

But... uh-oh! What happened with Skylar? *is panicked*

Lovely chapter. Hope you update soon!

DefyTheRules chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Love this story! There is not enough Skylar ones out there! Please continue updating!
CommChatter chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Dun dun dun...I have a bad feeling about this...
BlackBird16 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Loved the Skylar and Thea interaction!
DixonVixen93 chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Great chapter! :) Glad Thea is safe and sound! It was quite beautiful to see Skylar act so motherly to Thea. Although now I'm wondering how she'll get along with Zoe, and the new baby that's making her hormones all wacky. Lol. Boy, she's got a lot to look forward to.

I'm hoping that there's more to come!

CommChatter chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
I like it! Keep the updates coming!
BlackBird16 chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
Happy to see another fic with Skylar :)
CommChatter chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
Nice! I like it!
Happy Trails
-Pegasusrider87
Courage84905 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
when i see the summary's i want to find out what is it

please review my stories thank you for your attention :D

i thought that no one like this stories keep writing
DixonVixen93 chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Well, this is a very interesting story. It's always nice to see fics about Skylar that could eventually lead us to finding more about her and Zoe.

Thea is a very interesting character. She's one of those random characters who does something unexpected at the drop of a hat. I'm definitely looking forward to more!

Carf chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
I feel like Gary sounds less like an autistic kid and more like a robot. I like the story but that has been annoying me. Unless, that was on purpose and Gary has actually been replaced by a robot, but I think someone might have noticed that.
Boredom Queen of Insanity chapter 8 . 12/25/2011
Okay, so I had no intention reading this story. I accidently poked the link and intended to go back when I realized your writing flowed beautifully. And then I was hooked because its heavily features Rosen (I'm addicted to the damn Silver Fox) and then on top of that, the plot is completely enthralling. I happily finished the first chapter with a interested curiousity and by chapter three I was devouring them. I love your character, Thea. I can sympathize with her because I worked with disabled people, and she could easily have been one of my clients. (Omitting her Alpha abilities that is)

So, all in all, best accident ever.
marissa chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Awesome! I'm interested in reading more about Thea :) It's a great plot so far. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Spottedpool chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
really good! i wanna read more! )