Reviews for Strawberry Kisses
haylE15 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
So sweet! I wish i could read more of that :)
It holds a cute feeling of innocence
Palefur chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I loved this so much! I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my seat, which is bad because my computer was on my lap. "Or perhaps she had poisoned the berries and Ginny was slowly going mad" I loved this line! O.o I can't describe how awesome this story is. I loved how you wrote about their friendship it was completely amazing. Poor Luna having no friends. Just a question. Lots of people wrote a Luna/Ginny friendship thing was it indicated in the books? Was it something I missed? Or was it reading between the lines which I suck at? I like strawberries. Oh! I forgot to mention how I liked the beginning. It started in action and made the readers want to know what was happening. That also happened when Ginny first saw Luna.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
That was really sweet. You wrote Ginny and Luna very well as young girls, and I just really liked that, overall. My only suggestion would be to change the age, maybe, to seven or so. By ten years old, I feel like they would have lost some of that innocence... Well, Ginny, at least. :P Adorable, well written story!
HawthornRose chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Aww, so sweet! Love it :D BB )o( ;)
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This is so fluffy! It's so adorable, though, and I like the pairing. Ginny and Luna are both in-character, while still being younger than they are in canon. It's a really sweet look at this pairing, and you've written believable children, which is something many FFN authors seem to struggle with. Great job, and I adored this.
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I remember I read this a while ago and didn't review. :S Sorry.

But I seriously love this! Nice and fluffy. :3 And I usually hate extremely fluffy stories. But I love how you wrote this. I just loved reading the part where Luna and Ginny were sharing the strawberries, you wrote it so well. And they both seem so innocent in this. I love how you portrayed that. :) I loved this! :)
biggle chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
cutest ever
ibelle chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is Very sweet. I haven't seen femslash like this before, not that I read lots of it. I adore Luna, and you've written her perfectly. Thanks for the great read.
JPLE chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
My opinion on this is completely divided...I can't work out whether I like it or not...

Perhaps I'm a prude, or a bit close minded, but it kind of creeped me out that Luna was so...sexually liberated. I suppose it's a good indication of her carefree nature and the innocence is also apparent, but there was just something too young about it all that really stopped me from wholeheartedly enjoying it.

I did, however, love the strawberry moment. It conveyed the innocence of the girls very well, and the incorporation of Luna's appearance was very befitting. I think the carefree-ness of it all was also very well shown through the scenery.

Okay, you got me, maybe I liked it a bit... :)
Abnab chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
this was completely adorable!
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Aww, that's sweet! Ginny and Luna were both very in character, as ten year olds. Well written, nice length.
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
This is great :) I love that you manage to convey the innocence of ten year year old girls and the simple pleasures that we sometimes lose sight of. And the kiss was really sweet and adorable too :) Great job!
Me chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Very sweet and fluffy :D good job!
Asking Me Where My Love Grows chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Aw, I totally love it!(:

Great job, really nice, innocent kind of look at the pairing Ginny/Luna!

The way you did the whole strawberries thing wasn't as cliche as it in in most peoples stories which is great.

Plus, this was just adorable!

Awesome job!

- Kelsey.
TellatrixForever chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You are right. That was fluffy.

God bless and good job.