Reviews for Good Riddance
llCrystalll chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
lol. I remember reading this story many years ago. I'm glad to come across it again.
Elkian chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I'm SO glad I found this again! It was my favorite story and then Lady Cosmos went bust... I love it
DragonFire Princess chapter 13 . 12/10/2008
Love the story, Hope you update ASAP!
UberRandom chapter 2 . 8/18/2008
koolies!
HaruJam chapter 13 . 12/13/2007
two words: fucking hilarious!
Tenshi Youkai no Yugure chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Awesome story, took me forever to find it again
ecchansama chapter 13 . 8/27/2007
I'm so happy I profile surf, otherwise I wouldn't have found this wonderfully cracked up story. French in New York? LOVED IT!

It might not be the best story ever, but it ranks up there in the very top (top 10). The most fun I've had in a while. Not much more to say, good job.

Best wishes.

/ecchansama
southernguh18 chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
YAH! I love the glue thingie! I actually looked up screw, then attach, then stick, and found glue! Awesomeness, I thank you for the totally fucking awesome new word.
southernguh18 chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
dysfuncationalism rocks!Luv the ficcie!.
southernguh18 chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
LOl I love it sum41 and greenday!you rock!
Lilaclight chapter 13 . 1/18/2007
I don't know if you still check your reviews or plan to finish any fanfics but I have to say this. I have enjoyed reading this fanfic again. It will always be one of my favourites no matter how many times I read it. Thanks for writing it.
Jade Keira Dark chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
I can't remember if I ever reviewed this so I figure now was as good a time as any. :D I still love this story. I've read it a few times before but it's been a good while since I last read it. I just can't help but laugh at a lot of things going on. Makes me wish I was a "delinquent" lol. :D Bravo on a fantastic story.
Sailorsolarsystem chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
Cool story!Lots of cursing but it was a good story..
Chou Hime chapter 13 . 11/26/2005
OmG- This-is-the-best-fic-on-earth-for-real-!I LUV IT! No lie! The greatest! You must get an award! Here!*gives virtual big $$ trophy* P Ja Ne!
wickedthunder02 chapter 13 . 10/30/2005
the story was so butiful i loved it. i cried on te last day of camp. you are my Favorite Author.