Reviews for My Little Pony: Darkness and Dawn
dude 2 thoughts: 1 fairy tail and 2 more threesomes
bossman chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
dude 2 thoughts: 1 fairy tail and 2 more threesomes
Rabukurafuto chapter 3 . 10/3/2011
I have to say, I found the opening part really quite boring for some reason. It was difficult to read and I forgot what happened very quickly after reading it. Even rereading it right before writing the review helped little.

The second part though was excellent. I liked hearing about all the military pony matters and the fight with the catoblepas (I was wondering if you were inspired by various Final Fantasy games before seeing it was inspired by Castlevania games). Things were greatly interesting there, and I look forward to see what happens next.
tealiewheelie chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Ok so this is not a review but more of a request! I have read so much of ur work and would like to ask if u can do another naruto hinata sakura fic! Please delusions was soo good! Thx
snake screamer chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
Very cool! so have you heard of the creature called a Crocotta?
Iron-Mantis chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
Nice, btw just saw the new ep of season 2 and i gotta say Discord a pretty cool villain (And interesting he brought out everyone negative aspects like that.) i wonder if he might have poison luna with his words before he turn completely to stone.
Rabukurafuto chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
A splendid beginning. These new ponies are quite interesting, and I would love to see more of them. The story is intriguing so far, and I am excited to see how it all turns out.

Are you at all needing mean, evil ponies as antagonists? I have no good ones, really. Only villains.
Ponydora Prancypants chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
This is great! I love adventure, and this looks to be shaping up to be a good one. One tiny glitch in the first paragraph: unicorns do not have feet - they have hooves!