Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: Spiraling Love
Duncan0Idaho chapter 2 . 4/7
i'll be honest, i loved most of the fic until taki tried to claim Fuu back, right then and there i stopped liking it when you made tsunade bargain.

In firs place the 9 technically belong to any one, but more specifically konoha, due to the Shodaime being the first to distribute the beasts so if you will the villages owe konoha big time.

Then we have the exile which means Fuu has been kicked out of Taki's forces, any and all claims regarding her person are forefit, so taki has no way of taking her back.

The last point is that Tsunade would've ordered a show of power if taki ever went so far and Naruto would've obliged kicking asses all over the place, not a shinobi world war but Taki would've shitted their pants.
So akatsuki cloaks are a source of immortality, huh? Well, explains how Toni is untouchable and inviolable. Can I get one?
Well done, good author! This was a great story! A hint of bitterness, cup of sweet, just enough 'awww!'s, and quite a bit of sensuality. The writing was very nice, smooth, flowing, and a good mixture of detail and dialogue. The lemons were very tasteful, mixing sexuality with tenderness at a very nice ratio. Thank you for the story!
Aerohitman chapter 2 . 3/10
Great one shot, probably the one and only I've read and really liked.
King Harpo chapter 1 . 2/8
It is an awesome story but Fu's cloak would be like Bee's since she has all of Chomei in her while Naruto only has the Yin sided chakra of Kurama.
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 2/6
Very good. Thanks a bunch for this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 2/6
That Omake! That would have been so funny to see! My God. The LOLZ! And your Lemons are VERY decent. 'Loved this stories' first chapter...A Lot. Now I'd love to see the Gaara retrieval arc with Fu in it. This aught to be interesting.

On a side note. I'm pretty sure Fu told Naruto that she's on contraceptives because she does not intend to live after that copulation. So to be fair...from what I can deduce from that, is that she WASN'T on any contraceptives at all and didn't bother with any silly Jutsu either for that matter. I'm pretty sure you know where I'm going with this. She comes off as someone who definitely wouldn't mind having a kid with him after all, even if she is young...youngish. HEY! They live in troublesome times. It's not unheard of for people to marry at such a young age...and have a kid in a year's time by then. In some cultures it's expected. Who are we to deny the idea that it couldn't happen in the Universe we find ourselves reading about here? Shinobi don't have a very long life expectancy. Minato is a prime example.
Raelyn33 chapter 2 . 1/31
I was just thinking of this story the other day with plans to re-read it, imagine my delight to realize it was continued with this second chapter. Wonderful! I love this pairing.

Fantastic continuation and epilogue. Wished they had had more kids though.

So, what happened to Sasuke? All we know is that the last he saw was Naruto's grin. I doubt Naruto killed him, though I wouldn't complain. Long term resident of Konoha's T&I dept?

Thanks for finishing this story!
Hitori Samishiku chapter 2 . 1/11
Great story. Happy ever after. I'd like to say, I've read ten stories that are the most emotionally good on my terms, and this is one of them. I'm glad there weren't any...third wheels, or love triangles in the story like other stories (Another character going after the main one). Or that the couple broke up, 7 times before making it work or some bullshit. In shorter terms, greats story!
Hitori Samishiku chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
That's nice...let them know to use their nuclear powers only in emergencies, AFTER they completely master it and rain down destruction multiple times against himself, and other people, as well as cause a village panic.
Very good story, I'm glad you aren't one of those writers to write a happy story and end it sadly; I expected to read the two lived happily, but Fu died in childbirth or something; that's what my other stories have been written like: build relationship, have sex, have baby, incident happens in which one partner dies
Scoobygirl45 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
This was a good story :)
naruto saiyan00 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
good chapter
Lord Herobrine chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Very Well written :)
SpiralAK chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I enjoyed this. I really did. You made Naruto and Fu's relationship work in such a way that it felt like they were made for each other and I also liked the fighting style you made for Fu.

While the second chapter was good, I honestly liked the story as a one-shot - it's an amazing fic, though and thank you for writing this.
TrapBlade chapter 1 . 12/8/2013