Reviews for Icha Icha Paradise: Spiraling Love
Immortal Fierce Dragon chapter 2 . 8/26
Dude, best sequel yet...

Overall(Based 1-10): 10
Lemon(Based 1-10): 9 1/2

I liked how you made Fu do what Kushina('actually') did, that was hilarious.

Im not supposed to be up because there were a few times where i almost bursted out laughing. Thank God for my supression skillz.
But a good sequel nonetheless.
Immortal Fierce Dragon chapter 1 . 8/25
Dude, that was cool. I was expecting a not-to-good lemon, buuuuut you did an awesome job. Sweet man, sweet
I really like this pairing besides NaruHin.

I also like how you made Kakashi. It was funny.

What were the number in parenthesis for? I dont understand it, plz tell me.

Overall(Based 1-10): 9 1/2
Lemon(Based 1-10): 9 1/3

One of the best lemons i read.
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 8/9
Really dug the story, liked your Fuu. Thanks for Writing!
Left Sock chapter 2 . 7/10
i have a great and perfect question who wouldnt like this story i honestly wish this actually happened you know
Leroy-San chapter 2 . 7/1
Excellent story. Great job.
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 2 . 6/29
Such a great fanfic! I love NaruFuu!
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 5/27
Excellent story! I really like this pairing, plus a few of the scenes were pretty amusing to read. So, good job!
RavenSummoning chapter 1 . 5/15
Well done, good read.
Jelamy chapter 2 . 4/11
Your a genius what an awesome plot but the only thing is that it should of been longer.
DrSanjiZant chapter 1 . 3/26
What can I say about this story? It is enjoyable, lovely to read, a lust strengthener for the... amorous, and is just very well made. I love it entirely, even the notes you made at the end. There is no proof that the stage one is anything painful, just a step to making the whole thing spin.

With that said... can i borrow that super secret sex jutsu when i make a new Naruto Fanfiction?
D chapter 2 . 1/21
Read both chapter 1 and 2. 2 was a bit hurried but you did compress a long time frame from the magna series. Out side of that would like to say Great Read! Ha-ha since seeing Fu in the Chunin exams I thought she would be a better match for Naruto than Hinata or Sakura. You're a really good writer and I don't say that about many of them. This story was a good bit better than many of those put together by the author of the series. Plenty of ability to see it without requiring sketches and the story progresses neatly. Though not suitable for younger ages you could have rectified this with minimal effort and no story line loss what so ever. All in all Great Job! Loved the story and how you played the characters. One thing though; Don't stop writing you have a knack for it. I've read worse from published authors.
iStyx chapter 2 . 12/23/2015
I love this story.
shelwyn chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Noooo this is supposed to be a one shot qq
shugokage chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Amazing story great job!
Pervy naruto ner chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
Best fanfic ever . I have not ever read a better one. And fu is my favorite character.