Reviews for Perspectives
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
X333333 I. Stinking. Love. This!
everyday-deeds chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I liked this so much! I've grown to love 4/Sarah Jane to a ridiculous extent, and I thought the premise was very interesting, how they could gain understanding of each other. It was very sweet and you captured the character voices really well.
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
HOLYYYYYY *insert creative word here* This was sooo perfect. how did you do that? how did you get it to seem like the old episodes...YOU CAPTURED IT ALL. *cries.* I want to be able to do that. Ahh and the romantic bits. Just..so perfect TEACH ME YOUR WAYS *bows down*
Windjammers chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Fun story! I'm a big 4th/Sarah Jane fan. :)

Will you be writing a sequel to it? With the Doctor with some more human tendencies and Sarah Jane with some Time Lady tendencies, that could make their next adventure very different front any they've gone on before. She could get a chance to figure out some of the technological problems and the Doctor could figure out some of the more emotional flaws of the people they run into.
alo83 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
That was brilliant, absolutely brilliant.
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Wow. You never cease to bowl me over and leave me sitting, dazed and completely dizzy with so many new thoughts and ideas. This one was incredible - detailed, fantastic and brilliantly thought out. You have such a fine-tuned sense of these characters, you made the switch seem effortless and utterly convincing. So many little habits, unique to one or other of the characters that most would have overlooked, and you applied them to the other with beautiful ease. The tension was well created and I truly had no idea how you were going to play it - until he said "Good night, Sarah Jane." Then, somehow, I just knew it would be ok. It raises so many questions but with the knowledge we would never have the answers. And the ending - heart-wrenching but gorgeous, nonetheless. I cannot tell you how much I enjoyed reading this - I'm going to have to come back and read it again, to make sure I didn't miss anything, but you should know - it's truly fabulous. Thank you so much for pointing me to it. xx
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is fantastic!
LilahKat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Awww... Just got to reading this. It's an awesome one, Spydee. Loved it.
TheDoctorAndSarah chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great story, I love the fact that Sarah and the Doctor reversed roles and then retained the memories that will bind them closer than ever before. A real relationship is one that's based on understanding and you gave the two of them an eloquent abundance of it. God to see you writing again.
Garfield71 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very nice :-))

I'm just a bit sad because it seems that Sarah got the bad end of the deal.
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Fantastic story!

It appears that you have quite a good grasp of Classic and New Who... You married what was revealed in the new series about Time Lords to Classic Who, making it feel real, as though this is how Time Lords were portrayed since the beginning of Dr Who...

I really should review your stories more often... My eyes always light up when I see you've posted a new story... And as well as you write, I am surprised you don't have more reviews...

You have just enough detail to paint the scene, with no excess words. It is a perfect balance. The character portrayal of switching places and slowly "equalizing" (to paraphrase Sarah) was very believable to me (in the fictional Whoniverse setting, of course.)

The story itself was amazing. It seems like a natural adventure for the Doctor. It would be neat seeing a storyline like this actually produced...
Yvraine chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was sweet and adorable - you write them well. We need more Classic Who stories!