Reviews for Letters From Blaine
Gleeful Darren Criss FAn chapter 1 . 7/4
I've liked everything I've read by you, but this is my favorite. I've read it multiple times and each time it's brought tears. It brings out the true romantic in Blaine. And it also brings out the forgiveness and loving nature of Kurt. I hope whatever you are doing, that you never ever stop writing
Milliana chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Genius!All of your fiction are amazing!

I'm Sorry if their is some mistake,but I speak French,and my english is not perfect.
Arianna76 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Love it! So sweet :3
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow! Love your stories! Am new to fanfiction but am the biggest gleeking ever and I LOVE darren soooooooo much! just wanted to say I love everything you write and you've really inspired me! You never know maybe someday I may make an account and be writing my own stories! But until then... Thank you!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I can't believe I've never read this before (since I loved Kiss so much). This is honestly the sweetest thing. Thanks :)

- Cherry
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Aw! I really enjoyed reading this!
Georgie chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
SO. GOD. DAMN. BEAUTIFUL! Brilliant :)
Georgie (beautifulsilencer)
VoyageAsia chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
The idea of this story was novel. What a great idea to write letters in a journal for big events. I am glad that Blaine had the courage to give it to Kurt. Thanks for sharing the story.
2maluv chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Such a sweet and beautiful fic! I enjoyed reading this so much! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love this! So sweet and endearing. I adore Klaine.
DAForever62442 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Wow. Just...wow. Very well done. I liked the ending a lot. Blaine's lettters were beautiful.
Toni G chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Wonderful! You nailed it. You stuck to the true characters. While reading it really felt like the real Kurt & Blain! Absolutly wonderful!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
BEAUTIFUL! I loved every thing about this fic. It touched me, made me smile and tear up. Lovely!
i loved this chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
wow i have never read somthing so amazing.
OhSimpleThing45 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Drowning in the fluff and the cuteness and the lovelyness and the crazyness that is Klaine.