Reviews for It's Everything to me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Awwwww so cute ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh.
justforme95 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Ahhh... Quin's so kind. I love this story. It makes me love quitt even more. I like ice link scene. They are so obvious that they care each other. Thanks for the lovely story.
ataleoffiction chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Oh, this is just too damn cute. Thanks for posting!
cakeface07 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This was so cute! I love Quitt, and I don't know what you were worrying about in you A/N. You write it wonderfully and I would love for there to be a sequel ;)
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Excellent!

I was hesitant to read this at first because it isn't Brittana and Brittany or Santana with anyone but each other feels a little wrong, but this is good. This story is very sweet. I really enjoyed reading it.
journey2somewhere chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Ah, love me some Quitt! oh, I was like "Of course it's Phoebe" when I was reading it, hahahahaha.
Smayz chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Aw, such a sweet story. I liked how Quinn took her ice skating even though she isn't good at it.
boredsenseless2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great fic, certainly one of the better Quitts I've read. The characterisations were believable and the attraction between the two felt natural despite the short length of the story. Hope to see more of your works. ;)
shing-hai chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
hey this is good! i'm a brittana shipper but i like the way you write this story. its kinda cute. :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011