Reviews for Somewhere In Between
CharlSmith chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Wow! I really like this so far! Can't wait to see what happens when they have to sit down and talk. Really hope Elena doesn't crumble but she stands tall and is fierce!
jade daniel chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
hope you update this story sometime soon as well, your stories are good
Fatimaaaa chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
Ahhhh why'd you leave it there?! I hops one day you continue this story! It's really good so far and it will probably go farrr! Ahh it's wonderful and I absolutely love it :) x
lapin007 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I wonder if you'll consider updating this story again, its brilliant!
sb97979 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
I can't understand why this story only has 16reviews, it is very very good! I really want to know what happened between Damon and Elena, but I see it has been nearly 4months since you last updated so I am resigned to having to wait!
A.Pevensie chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
What a fun story! Love the AU this is set in, and the characterizations so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how the conversation between Elena and Damon plays out - and hopefully to seeing more of Caroline and Alaric in the future! :)
Kassia chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
I love your stories but I'm almost hesitant to read a new one as the updates are so few and far between and it's difficult to stay connected to the story that way. Hopefully you'll find the time to play out the stories to their end.
neylujulyen chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I love Damon and Stefan's relationship. And the fact that Stefan obviously loves Caroline. :)

And the meeting between Elena and Damon! so much for cool, calm and collected :))
TGTG chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Great chapter, I cannot wait to see some DE interaction in the next one... :-) Very promising story, I'm already hooked.
ayna93 chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Can't wait to see what happens next .. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I LOVE Damon's pov! It reassures us that he's back to give what Delena had a real chance!

Elena's script idea was fantastic...it seems like she may be following it to a tee without realizing it before it's too late.

Are Damon and Stefan half-brothers in this story or was that about their characters on the show?

Update soon!
GoldenVamp chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Really good like how you have changed it around please update soon !
Jaby chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I don't like AU or AH. Period. That said, I don't know why I even klicked on his story. Imagine my suprise when I found out: I like it and I want to read more. Curious. But please continue.
neylujulyen chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
ooo! i really wanna know what happened between Damon and Elena :)
Jackie chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I really wanna know what happened between them. This looks fun _