Reviews for The Togetherness in the Separation
bexie25 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Loved it :)
mef1013 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I loved it. You are a talented writer.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Very sweet and hot at the same time. That isn't all they are, and it's beautiful that she knows that. Fantastic.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! I loved Bones' reasoning for why she wasn't as angry as Booth!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, great story glad I was directed here by RositaLG! A new author to appreciate. Can't wait to read more.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
*fans self*

I do love me some smut on a Thursday morning ;) It makes up for no new episodes!

I loved the entire thing (are you shocked? LOL). Really loved this line from Booth...

"I just love you. A lot."

Hehehe...simple and straight to the point. Love it!
sunsetdreamer chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Iiiittttt's birthday smut time again! Yeah!

First of all, I like that Brennan can look at him, and know exactly what's happened within a few moments without him saying a word. She's not always on the ball when it comes to reading others, she doesn't always have the DESIRE to try to read others, but she knows Booth as well as anyone can know another person, and she knows exactly what it would take to put that look on his face.

Booth's complete optimism in the flashback is a little heartbreaking, because sometimes he has so much faith in things and he gets kicked for it what seems like time and time again. And you did a good job with Sweets here; while part of me wants to be a little irritated that he pushed the issue and sat them down to tell them he would HAVE to tell the FBI, I do like that he seemed reluctant to do so. He may be super smart and accomplished for his age (it actually kind of upsets me that he's supposedly what, two years older than me and his life is all the way it is... I want to be a genius with a real job) but Booth and Brennan are so much bigger than he is capable of handling. I'd like him more if he'd just accept that. But anyway, he seems almost sorry for what he's going to do before he even does it, so he gets a little credit there.

The fact that Brennan is the one so accepting of the way that they're MORE, and immediately grasps that the professional partnership no longer means everything, it's very moving. In the 100th, she's the one that needs to hold on to things exactly as they are, the one who needs to hold onto him as her partner more than anythign else, and now they are what they are and they're having a baby, and a work partnership isn't the most important thing anymore. She can think about letting it go wtihout falling to pieces.

And the smut! Oh my, the smut the smut the smut. I loved every word of it. They're sexy and fun and playful and emotionally connected and so much a part of each other it kills me. This was my favourite:

Booth…" her chest moved quickly from heavy breathing and her voice was husky with desire. "I have every idea…I have every idea how you feel about me."

Because seriously. It says everything. They are so equal and passionate in everything they feel for each other, I can't help but fall in love a little every time. Huzzah!
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
:D
jmbatt chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Whew! That little story was more sinful than the cake I'm not supposed to have, but baked, late tonight - and just as tasty! Yum! :-)
jayne-190 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
What a nice way to start day :)
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
What a great one-shot. Very lovey with a touch of naughty, makes it just right. I love your stories,I have yet to find one I didn't like.
jenlovesbones chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
here be da smut! While there's no way the FBI will try and split them up (I guess, that's the bonus of skipping ahead six months and knowing they have a case)... I absolutely think this is how Brennan would handle it. Excellently done. :)

Favorite Lines:

"But now? It's the smallest thing that connects us."

"But she was brave about their work partnership and he would be brave about this one."

As always, jealous. :p
bones35 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
A nice birthday gift!
dharmamonkey chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Wow, that was great. Great way to tackle a subject that will inevitably come up for discussion (they better not drop the ball on this one in Season 7, or I'll be really ticked), and to see how far Brennan's thinking has come since that night on the steps of the Hoover. Wow! And very sexy. Well done.
Baileyjane chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Well well well...the smut monster strikes again! I know this was a killer to write and I'm sorry but I cannot tell a lie, it was very enjoyable! Except for the drama at the beginning, I got a little concerned there, my poor Booth being so sad...

Also, I hate Sweets. Fact. I love how Booth was so cocky that the FBI wouldn't split them up, then so devastated that they did. And Brennan - so pleased that you wrote her as being the calm one, the one who recognized that their work partnership is "the smallest thing that connects" them now. And her wily way to distract/soothe him, hot! She's still so Brennan though: "I am a genius." And best of all - the "I love you" moment - I could so see it happening that way, you wrote it so in character for Booth and Brennan!

I know you hate writing the smut, but really, it is the best way to say Happy Birthday (;

Thanks SO much!