Reviews for Who ya gonna call?
dneprguy chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Strange but Interesting story. Not bad. You could write part 2 with adventures of happy William & Xander in New York and adventures of happy Buffy & Cordy in Sunnydale.
sub0chick chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
this was so awesome! great work, loved it. did a great job crossing over the two fandoms, and i loved peter and harmony, i mean omg! lol great job :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
loved it.
Natasha chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Just to let you know... Willow has an actual fear of frogs/toads in the show. Like, huge phobia. Can't remember which episodes it was covered by but yeah... She would have freaked out more than Spike. Lol
MissChriss chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
this fic was great. At first I thought that I was not going to like it I mean ghostbusters, but I figured it was only one chapt so it might be interesting to see how you pulled it off. But when I strated reading it got more and more interesting. I was glad it was such a long chapter.

This fic was amazing, it made sence, it was cute and made me laugh. I loved the coffin and Cordy's vision.

Cordy and Buffy together, they are going to need an extra bedroom to convert into the worlds largest closet.
Jingying chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was actually really cute and really well done! I loved the characterization of Peter- I could hear Belushi's voice echoing with every line. And the whole philosophy/metaphysics about vampirism was delightfully original, and well-integrated with the rest of the plot (Egon's definitely good for that).
Leda4444 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Yay, genial!
IrnBruOrDeath chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I really like this story. And your take on what happens to the souls after someone is turned was cool. Venkman was great, I'm gonna have to go watch the films again now!
zeo knight chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
i love it good work
LadyVirgo1956 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I found this through the Spander Files and I loved it. You got Peter down to a Tee. Making William a lot like Spike's demon was great. Shows that the personality didn't totally disappear when he got turned. Making Buffy and Cordelia Hell Hounds was great and Harmony is in for a surprise when she gets to New York.
Suizie Que chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I just wanted to say, I LOVED THIS! now I need to watch ghostbusters... _
QueenNarca chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
I loved it! Awesome :)
Teldra chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Great story :)
Arisluv chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
This is really quite wonderful. I'm sharing it with my friends now.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Lovely story. :-) So funny.