Reviews for The Romance Problem
goneforgood123 chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Cant remember how long ive been laughing rrading dis. Im practically tearing up here. Der goes my dignity. Updaaaate i need this!
LadyLora13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
You're a bit cruel to Miranda but still hilarious! You always do good comedy.
dogboat333 chapter 5 . 11/5/2013
...WTF? Not a bad story, it's pretty good, but... wtf?
xXimmortalXx chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
NOOOO I HAAAAAATEEEEE ASHLEY!

And you should watch the video Commander Shepards United States of 'I Should Go'
xXimmortalXx chapter 4 . 4/11/2013
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Human Bumblebee chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Update this story plz. The Shepard and Tali pairing are my favorite Mass Effect pairing and I want to see what happens and I hope that Tali doesn't get raped. That will give me another reason why I hate Garrus. P.S. Why did Chakwas brainwash Garrus?
Frillycakes chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is the first thing I've read on this site, and this far I'm enjoying it a lot. The whole idea is really cute, and I really like your portrayal of Garrus as regards Cerberus. I would never put them on the same mission for the exact reason haha.
MrBlazenGlazen chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh my goodness...
Anonymous chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
Whattheheckisthis? This is Gamer Poop in written form...not necessarily a bad thing

darthrevaninlight wrote this? Wierd...didn't see that coming.
NucaCola chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
What happened to this awsome story? :(
Aderran chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
I get it, lol. I've seen the film.
ZyXx1911 chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
You racist asshole!

Nahh I'm just kiddin' with you, Funny chapter's.

Keep up the ''good'' work you Bosh'tet
RamenKnight chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
got to agree, jack is ugly. and scary.
RamenKnight chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
lolz
Aquillo chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Hey, you know you said the story's missing something important in chapter 4? I think I know what it is: a plot.

Okay, no, I didn't mean that, but you said you enjoyed abuse, so there you go. Have some abuse.

I'm kinda disappointed that I didn't subscribe before, as what I've missed so far has been brilliant: the caricatures of everyone have had me laughing out loud. Also, what the hell is up with Chakwas? Is this all some sort of Collector plot to turn the Normandy into a love-boat? Will Kal'reegar ever be quiet?

Update soon: I'm loving this :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »