Reviews for The Romance Problem
Adams7 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I think that adding some Garrus/Tali into the mix would be great! so far Tali only has Shepard and Kal'Reegar vying for her affections while Shepard has Miranda, Jack, and Ashley to contend with, I think that some Garrus/Tali would fit in perfectly and it would be hilarious to see how Shepard reacts to his best friend hitting on his crush.

On a side note: OMG! KAL'REEGER SHOUTING WAS HILARIOUS! Miranda's line was great, keep it up!
Decaying Moon chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
I would've gotten the Princess Bride reference. And just for it, the Colossus has six fingers on its' right hand.

As for adding Garrus trying to woo Tali, you could introduce that thread by making Garrus watch Fleet and Flotilla. He got dragged into it by Chambers or Chakwas or something. Or maybe that's what he's "calibrating" all the time. He's secretly watching romance vids with the Thanix cannon. Anyway, liking it so far, keep up the good work.
Random Reader chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Sorry to say, but your Miranda is a bitch, if not even a slut !

I really hope she will get her beating !

Btw, will this really turn out Shep/Tali ?
Made Nightwing chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Glad to see you didn't take offence. It's just something we're currently studying in LIT 102, the Art of Satiric Comedy. We had a long discussion on which was the best form to use. Eventually we came up with a list:

1 Character who is relatively true to the source material, and is somewhat bewildered by the characters around him/her (in this case, Tali)

1 Character who is more or less the same, but has a total flaw that induces hilarity. Usually helpful if they're introduced about halfway through the storyline(For instance, if you're planning on using Ashley in this story, have her act like the mature, sensible person...right up until she meets Kal'Reegar...wherupon she desperately starts trying to seduce him, and keeps trying to get Tali to help her with this)

As for the rest of them...yeah, go nuts. Afford no dignity to any of the characters (especially Shepard), and it should go great.
NucaCola chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
Great story bro! But no, don't throw Garrus into the ring with already so many competeders for Tali and Shepard's attention, as awsome as he is, he'll get slaughtered.
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 2 . 9/14/2011
"THEY KILLED THE GETH AND STUFF

You win a "YOU'RE WINNER!" trophy for this one.
kyle131996 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Ya fuck you miranda
Logan- Murder of Crows chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Breath of Minty Freshness 3

Improves charisma!
Decaying Moon chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is actually shaping up to be a pretty good story. A little bit of humor, and though the romance hasn't really come along yet, I've not a doubt that it won't be bad either. It'll be interesting to see how the love-web (because there's way too many points for it to be any conventional shape) plays out.

I also liked several elements you put into the story. E.G. The way you expressed Miranda's analysis of Shepard's condition. There were a couple parts that were phrased slightly odd (for example, the "minty breath" section, it got confusing whether who was smelling who's breath and whatnot) and maybe one or two grammatical errors at most, but all in all, good first chapter.

Looking forward to the next one.
Suffering Soldier chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh, I have to see where this goes! I love a good love...octagon?

Is that what it is now?

Regardless, I've added to alerts.
DarkDanny chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was so bad, I've seriously considered slashing my wrists.

Instead I'm just going to write.
Para-Cord chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I enjoyed this chapter. I'm looking forward to see what other tricks you've got up your sleeve! ;)
Made Nightwing chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Been done before, wasn't funny the first time (except for Talimancers), not going to be funny to anyone but Talimancers now. Not even good for a cheap laugh. Satire is only funny when all the characters involved are portrayed ridiculously...just being honest.
Aquillo chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I loved the way you portrayed Miranda: I don't think I've come across one that made her both arrogant and hilarious before. Great job.
SihaKatieKrios chapter 1 . 9/14/2011