Reviews for Intimate Imagery
nekochan.cruz chapter 1 . 3/3/2017
I love this. I really love this... Have I mentioned that I love this?! *blissful sigh*

... I love this.
laskelleta chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
D: So cute! Adored it!
Vixie1979 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Just how I would picture there relationship once Lydia grew up. I love how you explained how he had transformed himself to meet her maturity. I love how you write these two so much. Really sweet. You stay true to his character too though.
detectivejigsaw chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I hate to say this, I really shouldn't say it...but it sounds like Lydia has a slight case of necrophilia. :P
sekhoya990 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Great story I must say :)

It's good to see both of them together even when Lydia is already grown up, I hope you write more
WinterfangLycan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
loves it! very well done for a short piece. :)
Babs chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I can't help but adore these little one shots as well, as you might have noticed from my previous reviews I'v been feeling a little affected with BJ lately and you and your wonderful little stories are really facilitating that! Somehow I feel like I won't get over this little fangirl business until I've got nothing left of yours to read!
xXFacelessXx chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
xD Great ending! :D I Loved it!
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very sweet
ame-ga-korobu chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
...Nice!
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Truly brilliant! I loved your descriptions so much,both of the scenery and of the scenes between the two. :)
Annber03 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was beautiful. I love the way you built up the romantic tension between them, as stated by others it was perfectly in character, and it was sweet and intimate and sexy. And that accidental slipup by Lydia was perfect, too. Can't help getting caught up in the moment, huh?

Very lovely. I really enjoyed reading this.
OldStoneface chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
You love words. I can tell. You shape them and mesh them and built them into spiraling structures of gossamer and light. For this, I am thankful. Reading your words was like watching a symphony being played. I was able to set back and let the experience wash over me. I could see the words, surely, but I could also hear the wind through the leaves. I could see the imagery. I could feel the cool grass beneath my feet. I could smell the fresh-turned earth.

If you had told me a day before that a story about Beetlejuice would evoke this response from me, I would have laughed at you. Instead, I bow my head in a nod of respect to you, Maestra. Thank you.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Wow! Really liked this one! I want there yo be more, yet I don't. Hope that makes since!
Malenless' Uploads chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Awwwwwsome! Literally! Finally, a more realistic version of how they fall in love based on them being friends first...Lovely. Completely in character. Somehow...perfect in its simplicity. And that ending! Yeah, that was totally possible. XD