Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
lunalovesbroadway chapter 1 . 3/21
This story lacks any sense and sensibility.
Mickey chapter 50 . 3/18
I loved this story
SiriuslyPink chapter 43 . 2/28
There is so little description that your chapters almost read like a play script
SiriuslyPink chapter 41 . 2/28
I think you need to add more description. Most of these last few chapters have been mostly dialogue. We don't even know what Harry looks like now after the blood adoption changed his appearance, so I've just been picturing a mini Sirius/Regulus replica since like Chapter 5. I dout he still has Lily's eyes though. Or else Albus would have found him already. But the thing is I jist don't know because you left that out.
SiriuslyPink chapter 28 . 2/27
So if Dumbledore had known Harry was an elemental, then Hector would have been dumped on the doorstep instead. That's very satisfying.
SiriuslyPink chapter 18 . 2/27
Omg I can't believe I'm actually sad that Walburga is dying
SiriuslyPink chapter 7 . 2/27
Disney is for Muggles. I can't see the Malfoys going anywhere near it. I'm also shocked the Malfoys allow Draco to call them mommy and daddy.
SiriuslyPink chapter 4 . 2/27
I hope Harry hits a growth spurt and gets his health back on track. I'm getting tired of him being described as small and sickly. I want him to be strong and magically powerful. I want Harry to outdo his brother and show the Potters and Dumbledore that they dumped the wrong twin.
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 2/27
I do not think Ryan is a good nickname for the name Orion. The rion in Orion is pronounced differently than Ryan. Yuck.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 2/27
I'm not sure if this is your writing in these chapters or the old owner's, but it can't hurt to say it either way: Lay off on the commas.

Take this sentence as an example:
"Marrying my brother, gains you a son, and entrance into my lovely family."

No comma is needed between brother and gains. Marrying my brother gains you a son is a full, complete sentence. Adding a comma forces a pause when reading, and it sounds awkward. Most of your sentences are like this.
blackbloodywolf chapter 50 . 2/13
nice wrap up
Clandon chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
I just got this from the author of this story in an email.

look up Ronclandon on twitter for screen shots

infantile and ape like are two different things but you seem to embody both. Learn to stop throwing feces like a baboon. You don't like reading the story don't. Mollycobbling like a baby throwing a tantrum is pathetic at best. I am going to go back and uncorrect every second word just because baby mollycoddle needs to throw feces all over. You pathetic little monkey ass.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 25 . 9/12/2017
Ryan being so scared and timid would make more sense if he had been coddled as a child but he wasn't.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 15 . 9/11/2017
Illusion not allusion. To allude to something is to give hints where as an illusion is like a magic trick.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Good plot but the writing needs some work. Quite a few grammatical and sentence structure errors.