Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
whitebuffalowmn chapter 19 . 10/23
I got up at 4 in the morning to read your wonderful story! I can't wait to finish reading it. thanks for writing this fine tale.
DemeRain chapter 50 . 10/6
Loved this story. Thank you dearly for adopting and sharing this story.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 50 . 9/18
Great story
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 50 . 8/26
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
bookworm51485 chapter 47 . 8/23
Well, I kind of wish you'd changed the warning and the character listing so I wouldn't have been expecting a single choice and for that choice to be Marcus. I enjoyed the story, but that non-choice did put a bit of a damper on it for me. I will admit to hating threesomes, I don't think that they'd even vaguely work in the long-term. But most of all I hate decisions that aren't really decisions because people can't just make a hard choice. "Oh, I can't decide between one or the other, let me just go for both." As much as I was rooting for Marcus, I would have even preferred just Oliver.

Overall, though, I did enjoy the story, though there were some silly, shortsighted decisions here and there. Like not putting Lily in protection once she'd decided to testify against Albus. This dude has all this power and likes to poison people, but you're not worried about your only witness? And also, his 'kiss' was a little too indistinct. It feels like his ending should have been a bit more significant than it was for all the build up to it. But overall, I think this is one of the more successful adopted stories I've read. I didn't read the original, but I've found even if I haven't, you can often tell where the changeover took place. I couldn't tell here. It was all cohesive and flowed well, so that was good. And now I shall go back to reading what's left.
TinaMaki chapter 17 . 8/16
Ok, I love this fic. But soo may know the truth about Orion's heritage. There's no way this will stay secret, I mean, they must be aware of that. Right?
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 50 . 8/14
I love the fic!
I love the story, my only critique would be all the unnecessary commas littered throughout each chapter. Your first paragraph of this chapter for instance has 9 unneeded commas and two that should be moved around to make certain sentences make more sense. A comma is a pause in a sentence, and when you have so many where they're not needed it stilts the flow and can make it hard to read at times.
Loving it so far, but just a point to make should you ever go back and edit it: the commas are overwhelming and really not being used correctly. Like, seriously, you have waaaaaaaay too many in pretty much every sentence and it makes it really hard to read. That's not to say the plot isn't good and I'm enjoying the story, it's just difficult to read fluently when I keep mentally pausing every time I hit a comma and that could be turning other potential readers away before they even truly start. x
gleefan2009 chapter 50 . 7/12
love it
QUEEN EMPATH chapter 50 . 5/4
Excillent story. I like those stories in which Harry is not potter or BWL stories in which harry is Sirius's son or Regulus it's a really good story
For some reason I have a very very hard time reading your story since chapter 1. It's all jumbled up to me and doesn't make any sense and this is saying something since I read a LOT Harry Potter slash fictions. I'm so very confused!
Beth9891 chapter 49 . 3/27
Ah sorry pressed the post but to before I finished. Wanted to say that I enjoyed this story especially the uniqueness of the main pairing! :-)
Beth9891 chapter 50 . 3/27