Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
Acacia Jules chapter 20 . 9/16
Ryan/Oliver make a MUCH better couple. Flint was not intelligent, OR attractive in the books OR movies. Thinking about Ryan and Flint getting off together is gross.
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 9/16
It was actually really rude of Remus not to come to the funeral after all that, not to mention all the other times he refused to come. They've accepted his relationship with Sirius, given him work, not to mention the woman who died was his SO's mother! If he plans on marrying Sirius, and Sirius plans on having a relationship with his family, Remus needs to be there at times for family obligations.
Acacia Jules chapter 18 . 9/16
I don't get why they're lying to Ryan about this. It would just cause problems in the future. I get why they didn't tell him about his bio parents growing up, but adding a mother and her family into the works, and creating NEW lies now that he's 11 is just WRONG. Especially when the adults all know the truth.
Acacia Jules chapter 17 . 9/16
Bullying isn't funny, when anyone does it.
Acacia Jules chapter 16 . 9/16
Mad Eye is like 30 years older than Tonks... that's kind of gross.
Acacia Jules chapter 11 . 9/16
I'm not sure why you're Harry is being portrayed as such of a wuss. I mean, he's OOC to an extreme degree. This Harry has ZERO backbone. He grew up in a loving family, who educated him from a young age. I could get it when he was young and injured, but you seem to think that MPreg means carriers have to be weak and shy.
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 9/16
Why was Neville there? You put him in Hufflepuff.
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 9/16
There are some issues with the injury aspects of this chapter. Broken bones can be mended with a quick spell, or even replaced thanks to Skele-grow, as we all saw in the 2nd book. So really, there's only the internal injuries to worry about, and again, Pomphrey seems to have no issues healing, why does the hospital?
KassieJean chapter 21 . 8/26
Orionharry annoys me, I know that some people do act like this, but as a more stoic/snarky person I'm practically pulling out hair because of his insecuritities and such. ugh
rowenasheir chapter 50 . 5/15
Poor kitty! love the story.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/19/2015
Hey! Love it! A question though: was it ever determinated if the time Lockhart tried to molest Hector was actually the first one? Either I missed it complitely (a very big possibility, I'm reading this while sick and I must admid my concentration is not what it normally is) or it wasn't mentioned. From what I understood everyone just assumed it was the first time. But, as Lockhart said, it's nothing a little memory charm couldn't take care of. Was any veritaserium used on Lockhart and if so, did they ask if it truly was the first time he attempted anything of the nature?

Also, I find it rather curios that no matter what Dumbledore does or is suspected part of, not a single person tries to sue or even question him. By all means he should've been a part of the Lockhart trial at the very least as the person who hired him. And with a very good solicidor it would be easy for the Black family to sue Dumbledore for forcing a student to attend, despite many efforts not to, tutoring with a man Ryan has repeatedly shown to be uncomftable with, a man who had a grundge against said childs family and who, in the end, tried to molest said child.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 19 . 10/23/2015
I got up at 4 in the morning to read your wonderful story! I can't wait to finish reading it. thanks for writing this fine tale.
DemeRain chapter 50 . 10/6/2015
Loved this story. Thank you dearly for adopting and sharing this story.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 50 . 9/18/2015
Great story
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 50 . 8/26/2015
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.