Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
Clandon chapter 1 . 10/23
I just got this from the author of this story in an email.

look up Ronclandon on twitter for screen shots

infantile and ape like are two different things but you seem to embody both. Learn to stop throwing feces like a baboon. You don't like reading the story don't. Mollycobbling like a baby throwing a tantrum is pathetic at best. I am going to go back and uncorrect every second word just because baby mollycoddle needs to throw feces all over. You pathetic little monkey ass.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 25 . 9/12
Ryan being so scared and timid would make more sense if he had been coddled as a child but he wasn't.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 15 . 9/11
Illusion not allusion. To allude to something is to give hints where as an illusion is like a magic trick.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 2 . 9/11
Good plot but the writing needs some work. Quite a few grammatical and sentence structure errors.
mariposa de cristal chapter 50 . 9/9
me gusto mucho la historia, y en especial el trio nunca habia leido un fic con esta combinacion solo con ambos por separado, y me encanto, espero leer mas de tus fics en el futuro, aunque no hablo ingles bien si lo leo y si no lo traduzco, bye
ErisBlack77 chapter 50 . 8/11
A beautiful story thanks for sharing it!
Penguin Thug God chapter 3 . 7/30
Who's Ryan? I thought Harrys name was and I quote "Orion Regulus Black." how do you get Ryan from that? Also it kinda sucks that Harry has no backbone... Aw man what next a threesome?
claire1663 chapter 50 . 7/16
Hello,

Thanks for this story. I love it.
All the best
malloryalexanderp chapter 28 . 2/13
Ooo I hope him and Marcus get together!
malloryalexanderp chapter 7 . 2/13
Ohhhh I was right yessshhhh
malloryalexanderp chapter 6 . 2/13
Ooo I can't wait to find out who nanny is I have two ideas :0
malloryalexanderp chapter 4 . 2/13
I love this story so much! Sooo good
Mary2899 chapter 49 . 1/18
I love his book
Just Sandy chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
Hi. This story is kind of good it's just that Harry has no backbone. I understand that you would have insecurities about being adopted and stuff but just because you health issues doesn't mean you can't have backbone... Then in the earlier chapters, Hector new some spells right? You would expect Harry to now spells as well even though he wasn't allowed a wand, but there's theory he would have known. Also, healing the bones; there's skele-grow and other options to help heal the body, so Harry probably shouldn't have stayed so long at the hospital. Wouldn't all that have helped? I know magic can't solve every single issue but they have a freaking hospital... just saying cause this just bugged me a little. I would continue reading but unfortunately I won't. Sorry. Good luck with your story and I hope I didn't come off as rude person.
Acacia Jules chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Ryan/Oliver make a MUCH better couple. Flint was not intelligent, OR attractive in the books OR movies. Thinking about Ryan and Flint getting off together is gross.