Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
malloryalexanderp chapter 28 . 2/13
Ooo I hope him and Marcus get together!
malloryalexanderp chapter 7 . 2/13
Ohhhh I was right yessshhhh
malloryalexanderp chapter 6 . 2/13
Ooo I can't wait to find out who nanny is I have two ideas :0
malloryalexanderp chapter 4 . 2/13
I love this story so much! Sooo good
Mary2899 chapter 49 . 1/18
I love his book
Just Sandy chapter 12 . 10/14/2016
Hi. This story is kind of good it's just that Harry has no backbone. I understand that you would have insecurities about being adopted and stuff but just because you health issues doesn't mean you can't have backbone... Then in the earlier chapters, Hector new some spells right? You would expect Harry to now spells as well even though he wasn't allowed a wand, but there's theory he would have known. Also, healing the bones; there's skele-grow and other options to help heal the body, so Harry probably shouldn't have stayed so long at the hospital. Wouldn't all that have helped? I know magic can't solve every single issue but they have a freaking hospital... just saying cause this just bugged me a little. I would continue reading but unfortunately I won't. Sorry. Good luck with your story and I hope I didn't come off as rude person.
Acacia Jules chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Ryan/Oliver make a MUCH better couple. Flint was not intelligent, OR attractive in the books OR movies. Thinking about Ryan and Flint getting off together is gross.
Acacia Jules chapter 19 . 9/16/2016
It was actually really rude of Remus not to come to the funeral after all that, not to mention all the other times he refused to come. They've accepted his relationship with Sirius, given him work, not to mention the woman who died was his SO's mother! If he plans on marrying Sirius, and Sirius plans on having a relationship with his family, Remus needs to be there at times for family obligations.
Acacia Jules chapter 18 . 9/16/2016
I don't get why they're lying to Ryan about this. It would just cause problems in the future. I get why they didn't tell him about his bio parents growing up, but adding a mother and her family into the works, and creating NEW lies now that he's 11 is just WRONG. Especially when the adults all know the truth.
Acacia Jules chapter 17 . 9/16/2016
Bullying isn't funny, when anyone does it.
Acacia Jules chapter 16 . 9/16/2016
Mad Eye is like 30 years older than Tonks... that's kind of gross.
Acacia Jules chapter 11 . 9/16/2016
I'm not sure why you're Harry is being portrayed as such of a wuss. I mean, he's OOC to an extreme degree. This Harry has ZERO backbone. He grew up in a loving family, who educated him from a young age. I could get it when he was young and injured, but you seem to think that MPreg means carriers have to be weak and shy.
Acacia Jules chapter 10 . 9/16/2016
Why was Neville there? You put him in Hufflepuff.
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 9/16/2016
There are some issues with the injury aspects of this chapter. Broken bones can be mended with a quick spell, or even replaced thanks to Skele-grow, as we all saw in the 2nd book. So really, there's only the internal injuries to worry about, and again, Pomphrey seems to have no issues healing, why does the hospital?
KassieJean chapter 21 . 8/26/2016
Orionharry annoys me, I know that some people do act like this, but as a more stoic/snarky person I'm practically pulling out hair because of his insecuritities and such. ugh