Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
Nightstalker100 chapter 1 . 6/11/2023
Good story and cute ending thank you for your hard work.
piquelmyuzk chapter 1 . 5/14/2023
Not worth it. It really shows it's age. And the writer is in need of a full editor.
Samurai Ladybug chapter 49 . 3/26/2023
Make up your mind... He is either 2 weeks along or 2 months, but not both! Sloppy writing!
Harryliada chapter 13 . 1/15/2023
Super
Harryliada chapter 6 . 1/15/2023
La fic a trouvé un chouette tuteur
Harryliada chapter 3 . 1/15/2023
Et bien moi je suis rudement contente que cette histoire ait été adoptée. Enfin elle sera terminée, alors merci à vous.
Vampireking40 chapter 7 . 12/24/2022
Lucius Malfoy riding a ride at Disneyland would be an interesting site to see. Draco doing it with Ryan would be a normal site to see as they are kids. I of course when reading something like this picture these characters as they were play by Jason Issac, Tom. Felton and of course Daniel Ratcliffe.
Haku's Lover18 chapter 4 . 12/4/2022
I’ve read this story once before, but I’m not sure if I reviewed. As such, I’m glad the original author allowed you to adopt this story. You’ve done a wonderful job of making it your own. Thank you for continuing the story and finishing it. I look forward to your other works as well.
Darknessdawns chapter 14 . 11/27/2022
So far I'm unsure what to think of this piece. I really dislike how Harry/Orion's family is lying to him about his own family. I can understand that at this point he would be very hurt to learn the truth, but things just keep getting compounded. They should have told him the truth from the beginning and trained him in Occlumency to keep his secrets. As it is, I'm still curious so will continue reading.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/18/2022
Me gustó, aunque me quedan muchas dudas, como, que paso con Peter Petigrew?, La verdad es que me hubiera gustado que Harry supiera quienes fueron sus verdaderos padres, se que lo habría tomado bien (lo hizo con los Crum). Me gustó el trio
NIKITADBON chapter 2 . 8/18/2022
Harry Orion
NIKITADBON chapter 1 . 8/18/2022
Gran primer capítulo
cherryapple2008 chapter 49 . 7/28/2022
Love the story. Can anyone tell me how James figured it out?
fancyspinner chapter 23 . 6/21/2022
There seems to be a revival of old HP fix as I’ve seen quite a few of them updated this year. Makes me extremely happy.
fancyspinner chapter 18 . 6/21/2022
I am glad the stories been continue. Look forward to seeing where you take it.