Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
Why the hell do you keep referring to 7th years as seniors? Didn’t know this fic was set in an American high school.
The kid’s bones should have been fixed within a day thanks to potions and magic. Harry’s arm bone was grown back over night in canon! Why do they do things the muggle way? And Harry was was on an oxygen machine? What the fuck, this is the Wizarding world. They don’t do things the Muggle way! They would have their own way to deal with breathing issues—a spell most likely to keep his breathing stable until it fixes itself.
JacquelineLovegood chapter 47 . 7/14
Wonderful story :)
Thank you so much!
~Jacqueline Lovegood
JacquelineLovegood chapter 4 . 7/13
I'm enjoying this story very much so far :) Thank you for continuing to write it. (I know it's completed now, just thank you anyway)
~Jacqueline Lovegood
Loveless Demon chapter 13 . 7/8
'One day he would nail the Black brat, but not tonight it seems.' Without context...this seems wrong. Also I loved this chapter so much. Albus is a right a-hole.
lunalovesbroadway chapter 1 . 3/21
This story lacks any sense and sensibility.
Mickey chapter 50 . 3/18
I loved this story
SiriuslyPink chapter 43 . 2/28
There is so little description that your chapters almost read like a play script
SiriuslyPink chapter 41 . 2/28
I think you need to add more description. Most of these last few chapters have been mostly dialogue. We don't even know what Harry looks like now after the blood adoption changed his appearance, so I've just been picturing a mini Sirius/Regulus replica since like Chapter 5. I dout he still has Lily's eyes though. Or else Albus would have found him already. But the thing is I jist don't know because you left that out.
SiriuslyPink chapter 28 . 2/27
So if Dumbledore had known Harry was an elemental, then Hector would have been dumped on the doorstep instead. That's very satisfying.
SiriuslyPink chapter 18 . 2/27
Omg I can't believe I'm actually sad that Walburga is dying
SiriuslyPink chapter 7 . 2/27
Disney is for Muggles. I can't see the Malfoys going anywhere near it. I'm also shocked the Malfoys allow Draco to call them mommy and daddy.
SiriuslyPink chapter 4 . 2/27
I hope Harry hits a growth spurt and gets his health back on track. I'm getting tired of him being described as small and sickly. I want him to be strong and magically powerful. I want Harry to outdo his brother and show the Potters and Dumbledore that they dumped the wrong twin.
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 2/27
I do not think Ryan is a good nickname for the name Orion. The rion in Orion is pronounced differently than Ryan. Yuck.
SiriuslyPink chapter 2 . 2/27
I'm not sure if this is your writing in these chapters or the old owner's, but it can't hurt to say it either way: Lay off on the commas.

Take this sentence as an example:
"Marrying my brother, gains you a son, and entrance into my lovely family."

No comma is needed between brother and gains. Marrying my brother gains you a son is a full, complete sentence. Adding a comma forces a pause when reading, and it sounds awkward. Most of your sentences are like this.