Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
Jules chapter 50 . 2/17/2013
what happened to voldermort
miyabita yami chapter 18 . 1/13/2013
"Draco in all technicality shared no more relation, but Ryan was blood adopted, so they were genetically and legally family" i don't know if you know it or not or if your just choosing to ignore it for your story, but harry potter in the books is actually related to the blacks by blood. His grandmother was Dorea Black. At least that's what J.K. Rowling has hinted.
onyx and emerald snake chapter 50 . 1/13/2013
great story
RunningOutOfReasons chapter 50 . 1/7/2013
This is kinda a super duper uber amazing story... And it's making me procrastinate... I HAVE EXAMS! ;)
contest4jen chapter 50 . 1/3/2013
The ending was cute. 8.5/10 for the story :D
Anime Princess chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
OKay this timid persona is getting a bit redundant. When will Orion start to grow a bit of a back bone?
Randa1 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
w
hpbrat2 chapter 50 . 12/5/2012
I stumbled across this story about 2 days ago, and, though I would have normally finished it way before now. It is the week before finals. And I'm an English major with way too much to read and write as it is. And yet, I couldn't help but spend the last 3 hours of my life finishing this story instead of studying for my psych final tomorrow night. And I can't regret a second of it. It was absolutely brilliant. I was bummed that I missed out on the voting, but I would have voted to have all three of them together in the end. I actually squealed aloud when I saw that that was how you went with it. It made me ridiculously happy.

I loved how you worked the babies. I love the idea of them having a girl. I've always pictured Marcus as having a teddy bear side in the right circumstances and I think having a daughter would be one of those circumstances.

Anyway, it was brilliant and I loved every second of it. Thanks!
Hell-Kat96 chapter 50 . 12/1/2012
Love! Love! Love this! it is amazing and a wonderful read! 3 :3
FraggleGaggles chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
-D
tmr chapter 50 . 10/20/2012
love the story XD
yes those are my real anitals plus i dont know how to spell booo
AngelOfContemplation chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
My only problem in reading this story... is comma use. There's too many in places they're not really needed. Other than that one little issue, I'm enjoying the story so far.
psychobitchlovely chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
the first chapter said his name was orian. but otherwise great story.
HPkitty chapter 50 . 6/19/2012
This is a really good fic, I've hardly looks away from my laptop screen since I started it!

The only thing I don't like about it, is that Ryan never knows his true parentage. Throughout the whole story it was just bugging me, constantly in the back of my mind that he didn't know... This, of course, is just my personal opinion.

However, the story is quite brilliant, and I think that you wrapped everything up quite well with your epilogue.

Well done!

Kitty
Markhal chapter 50 . 6/5/2012
Amazing story! I read all of it in two days! Thank you so much!
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »