Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
Nylnej chapter 12 . 6/6/2022
Nice to see Lord Black and Regulus confront Albus, I wish it was a bit more damage to Albus's reputation for violating a minor's privacy.
Nylnej chapter 11 . 6/6/2022
I'm really enjoying your story, thanks for writing. It does seem odd though, how can a school headmaster legally have a DNA test done without a parents consent. Wouldn't Lord Black be all over Albus for interfering with Black family matters?
Luiz4200 chapter 51 . 6/2/2022
Hopefully the very idea of what they'd do with Harry will scare Dumbledore into freeing Sirius.
Guest chapter 51 . 6/2/2022
Well it was said Fleamont died of Dragon Pox in 1986/87, but he could have easily survived but maybe the House-Elves put him in a Magical Coma, per his wishes for the D.E.s to think he was dead while he healed? When he first got sick he could have wrote Gringotts with stipulation that James could become Lord Potter, touch the Potter Main/Family Vault, or do anything regarding the property until 25. Though he did approve of an heir vault with a certain amount to get him by until 25... Say the same amount as his Hogwarts school vault, since seven years at a supposedly prestigious boarding school doesn't come cheap. A responsible single person could make it last say 10-15 yrs, a married couple 8-12, a small family 4-6 while still able to have nice things.

Why bc James was VERY immature, irresponsible, and was to blind to Dumbledores games.
Haku's Lover18 chapter 9 . 8/18/2021
I do like the story and have no problems that you have adopted this story from another. The only issue I do have is that it doesn't flow well. Some words seem missing or are wrong for the area. That seems to make the story blocky. I am still enjoying it though.
Kronosbluehairbrush chapter 4 . 6/22/2021
JUST USE THE LEVITATION CHARM
Denice chapter 2 . 6/15/2021
I love this fic I have read it so many times
Right What Is Wrong chapter 1 . 4/24/2021
James and Albus are incredible scumbags. Lily is a slightly lesser scumbag, but still a scumbag.
yarnfan4life chapter 11 . 2/28/2021
love it please write more
Annabeth chapter 1 . 1/27/2021
From the lack of coherent sentences, to the god awful slash/mpreg it does not surprise me to see the readers are just as dumb if not more so than the author. Fan fiction can have a few gems, but more often than not it is this trash. Sadly the readers lack taste to recognize this.
Millie072 chapter 20 . 10/31/2020
Lockhart seems to be more intelligent and less self-involved than canon. That's a surprise. Is he a pedophile? There seem to be hints. It would be a perfect way to eject him from the school. Hector can't be as thick as he appears, can he? He and Ron are a perfect match, both expecting the world to be handed to them on golden platters. Does stupidity rub off? Enjoying this immensely.
Millie072 chapter 10 . 10/30/2020
Per your A/N. How can you believe it is not worth continuing? This is a brilliant story, not the same old BWL plot. It's a shame with nearly 2900 favs & follows there are less than a 1000 reviews. No matter how old the work is, it deserves a review. Regulus & Severus are wonderful parents. Will be very interesting to see how Remus reacts when he finds out Ryan is Harry. Thanks for allowing the mini rant.
Wolvie26 chapter 50 . 10/30/2020
Love it!
Peaches106 chapter 50 . 9/4/2020
This was an amazing story, I found it the other day and I have been obsessed with reading it ever since. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Steele Nilsen chapter 39 . 8/11/2020
You do have good cliffies!
829 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »