Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
Steele Nilsen chapter 35 . 8/11/2020
He should just take them both:) Double the fun and «fun»!
Oblivious Dreamer423 chapter 50 . 8/8/2020
I loved this! But I can’t help thinking what could have happened if Ryan was told growing, or if Albus figured out Ryan was Harry... Or how Hector would respond to knowing who Harry turned out to be...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2020
The summary is shit but the story is great
NightRaven17 chapter 3 . 4/20/2020
I enjoyed this story and I would love to read other stories that you write or adopted. Dont listen to the reviews that are mean. Constructive criticism is all fine and good but being outright mean or Ignorant is just wrong.
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 1 . 3/17/2020
My GOD I thought the description of the story was bad...until I read the "story"!
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 10/21/2019
Is there a stone hidden in the castle and his Voldermort on the back of the DADA teachers head.
Duo-Harmony-in-the-Dark chapter 50 . 7/13/2019
This book was brilliant! I really enjoyed the ending
Rachelme177 chapter 14 . 6/2/2019
I think maybe you should look up the definition of secret. Every time someone is introduced, they are 'in the know' about Regulus being alive, or about Eileen's identity, or about Harry's adoption. It's impossible for any of these to remain secret with that many people involved. Especially from someone as powerful and as connected as Albus!
Vampireking40 chapter 11 . 4/1/2019
In the description above you say it is Sirius and Severus, but in the story it is Regulus Black that is mentioned as being Harry father along with Severus. Also I take it Ryan is just a shorter name for Orion being that that is Ryan grandfathers name.
ChaoticMinds chapter 49 . 2/23/2019
WHAT. WHEN DID JAMES FIND OUT THAT ORION IS HARRY?! :O
ChaoticMinds chapter 6 . 2/22/2019
Is Eileen Trelawny?! xD
Guest chapter 3 . 2/9/2019
I mean I thought I would love this story, and don't get me wrong, it is well written, just not my type. People who give Harry a new name in their story I just can't read their story. He always seems too ooc and I hate that. Sorry, but you're a great author.
ob1292 chapter 50 . 12/1/2018
A great story and Im really happy that he did not have to choose between them and kept both men instead. Good Job
Guest chapter 50 . 11/12/2018
I loved this story thank you for sharing it with the world. Slash creates inclusion for me.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/26/2018
Why the hell do you keep referring to 7th years as seniors? Didn’t know this fic was set in an American high school.
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »