Reviews for Sense and Sensibility
youthought123456 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
I mean no offense when i say this, and have done the same thing in the past, but this is remarkably similar to another story I have read. I don't remember the name or the author, so this could just be a re-write. But, I would like you to know that the story i read had Harry Potter grow up as Orion Black, named after his 'grandfather' purely for the sake of his protection. His 'fathers' were also Regulus and Severus and Sirius acted as an uncle. The star globe thing is is the same as well as him learning High Elvish and French. I really am sorry if this does turn out to be a re-write, but it truly is too close for comfort. The story I read was quite lengthy but I don't think it was ever completed. I would suggest clarifying whether the story is your own or not, and if it isn't changing certain aspects. I don't want it to get reported or to have the author ask you to delete the story. That happened with one of my first stories, so I know how you can be writing based of an idea you got while reading a story then have it end up practically the same...I am interested in this story continuing, because it does happen to be one of my favorite plot-lines, just please, differ it some?
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Great chapter, can't wait to see how things go with Ryan and how things turn out when he meets Hector, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
vgriffin4 chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
OUT OF CURIOSITY AND THE FACT THAT I CAN NOT REMEMBER WHO THE OTHER AUTHOR IS. WHO WAS IT? I AM SURE I READ THE STORY BUT IT WAS NOT ON MY ALERT LIST. ANY HELP THANKS
Pebby chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
!
Stormshadow13 chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
I like, can't wait to see more of the Blacks. This is going to be good. Little Harry has a great protector.

Just ignore all of those idiots that can't be bothered to read your AN. You said it was adopted and that is great. I was a reviewer for the first version of this story and am very happy that someone took it up.

Keep up the great work.
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I love this! But it seems very familiar...
Sian chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I like it so far, but have one request. PLEASE, please do not give Harry a little sister. No siblings would be preferable but, at the very least, don't give him a sister. So many authors do that and I can't figure out why since, more often than not, a little sister is unwanted, unneeded, unnecessary and, most importantly, ANNOYING.

But if you do put in a baby sister (there's nothing I can do to stop you since it is, in fact, your story), at least play to reality. She'd be the child of a half-blood and a pureblood, thus despised by her Black and Malfoy relatives. She wouldn't lead a good life because she wouldn't be wanted by her family (bar her parents), ESPECIALLY since she'd be a girl and thus incapable of taking on the title of heir.

Anyway, sorry about the rant but I don't want to be disappointed in the future since I REALLY-REALLY like this story.
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
i love it
Stardancer0829 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Glad you adopted this story. Are you going to make changes to original or keep the same? Just curious.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Great story so far, can't wait to see how things go and to see how things turn out, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
nolongerused5889 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
For curiosity's sake, can you please explain why the author adopted the fic out? I thought they had completed it, but it might just be one with a similar story line I'm thinking. I believe you that it's adopted, I just thought it had already been completed.
harrymania 1978 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
la suite svp
lc1831 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I've always been a bit iffy with Harry-has-a-twin stories but I thought I'd give this one a chance because I was curious who would raise him. I'm pleasantly surprised though and look forward to the next chapter.
tinkita chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter!
dan4eva chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This fic is great but I can't help but feel that I've read this before, as in word per word, it is exactly the same thing. I hope your the same author trying to rewrite the story or have asked permission from the original author to write this fic. It would be really great if you gave an explanation in the next chapter. This is a great fic, I really don't want to read about you getting flamed because of a misunderstanding.
829 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »