Reviews for Persona 3 Second Chance
So Cool... In these story i can see that minato wants to prevent the fall and having a good ending with every ways possible. Even resorting in dirty tricks like itsuki. I hope minato can get at least 2 character romance. Minako & chidori. I really like chidori in this story. I mean, common, god or divine beings can get more then 1 wives right? I hope minato can become divine beings (but i still don't see any fic with ending like that)
SomebodyLost chapter 22 . 4/14
Dayum. I love this fic. It's unpredictable in some parts, but the shining star of course is Minato. He and his eccentricities and his various masks are awesome. Though I'd really want him to get a sleep day, where no one would disturb him. I can relate so hard about people bugging you as you sleep.

Eh, I'd vote for a brother relationship with Hamuko. Since Minato's on a different level and has some issues he can't really explain, I don't think he'd do well to connect to others romantically. Except maybe for Elizabeth.

Also, I wonder if Chidori mentions Minato to Strega I and Itsutsuki.

Anyway, thanks for writing. I hope you continue and finish this!
Nightlyy chapter 22 . 3/15
Ah shit, pity this was discontinued. One of the very first fics I've read and re-reading it again was a joy. :P Too bad it won't update again. This was one of the finest examples of action, romance and COMEDY (Capital letters) all blended together. You pulled off a troll Minato really well but man, the comedy was top notch. I'm surprised you pulled it off so well in 1st person. KUDOS!
Alright... this is not Minato anymore... he's too OOC to be Minato.
Why is Minato trolling his true comrades for no apparent reason? He should be trolling Ikutsuki, FeMC, Ryoji and the Strega basterds since they diserved to trolled to annoyance.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
Pls continue/revive this, its amazing and hilarious. Also, yay Thoth Tarot deck recocgnition
Shiranai Atsune chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Never knew this was so hilarious!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 22 . 11/25/2016
cool fanfic, great story, please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
Addicting! I love this fic!
Emillia Kartika chapter 22 . 11/18/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES IT ENDS HERE #noyouidjits
Okay, i see.
I'll wait for the next chappie, and thanks!
Guest chapter 22 . 11/13/2015
Really like what Minato and Chidori have going, whatever it may be, it reads real well and is really interesting. Im hooked.
FlawlessMirage chapter 22 . 9/29/2015
Well, "Till next time!" you say...

As in the next decade?

Anyways, great chapter.
FlawlessMirage chapter 16 . 9/29/2015
Lovers, all day long. Although, the "Screw it, JUST KILL HER" route sounds pretty interesting.

Hmm. Yeah, lovers. :P
Aizana Suguha chapter 22 . 5/13/2015
Dude.. 3 years dude.. Or is this fanfic been drop..? I thought u said it would not been drop.. I find it interesting to read.. Please continue write this fanfic..
llat-2 chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Please don't take this fic down.