Reviews for Shimmer
strangeJenny chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
is this complete? its not marked so, and its a bit of a cliff hanger to just stop at...
Jeanne chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Would love to see this one finished. Just sayin'.
TheCauldron chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Please finish this! You write so well and I get hooked but it's not finished! *whines pathetically*
Longing for Oblivion chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Great story. Love the cliffhanger and hope you will update the story at some point. :)
scmumsy chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Okay, question. What fifteen year old? It is starting out interesting but hope you will continue.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
cool story so far
PokeyDotes chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
This is really good so far. I really hope you decide to finish it, cause that is one hell of a cliff hanger.
TheNextOfKin chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
More please! I'm really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
I'd love to find out more about this story. I'm very intrigued! I hope you haven't abandoned this one cause I need another chapter! I love all of your DA stories and always look forward to any updates :-)
Caruka chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
I love the way that Max and Alecs relationship and conection builds: slowly, painfully, like pulling a tooth! And I like the way you make us crave for more... Good Job, and please continue
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I read this a couple weeks ago and must have been to busy to review which was a good thing because now I can beg you to continue the story. I am very curious were this is going and it so far has a nice hint of romance. Thanks for a great read, I'm never disapointed with your writing.
Shane C chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
I'm definitely appreciating the good grammar and spelling, not to mention the writing style. Very descriptive, yet leaves a little to the imagination. Very distinct. I'm looking forward to more of this. Good work.
debbieja chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
So I'm guessing it was his mother, or gestational carrier or whatever that died. I'm curious about who dent him the info and why they seem to want to kill him.
nell9 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Wow! I've been reading your work for a while and I must say this has impressed me the most so far. Keep it up, I look forward to seeing where the story goes!
kikinette11 chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
First chapter very interesting

I can't wait for read more

French Reader