Reviews for Blood Wind
basaltone chapter 14 . 1/17/2012
Great ending, I am so glad Ortega is going to be okay. I like the little supernatural twist at the end with the old lady and her prediction of 4 green eyed children. I just can't imagine Lisbon riding herd to 4 children; I can't even imagine her with one, but I like the idea. Maybe her and Jane will improve each other for the better. Thanks so much for your story. Wonderfully written murder mystery, a hard genre to tackle and you did a great job.
Anna chapter 14 . 1/14/2012
Amazing! Please don't wait a whole month! We need more from you! It is going to be a sequel right? Can't wait for it! Thanks so much for sharing:)
MeltedChocoButton chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Fantastic end. I've really enjoyed this story. I think the ending was great and I couldn't spot the deus ex machina you mentioned. It just seemed really fitting. Some great lines, humour ( Just Bill and Cho's note. It's true, Cho always has that adorably tiny notebookon him); the descriptions; everything was a delight to read. Brilliant job!

PS Apologies for not getting round to reviewing your previous chapter. It was actually my favourite. The descriptions just oozed heat and tension and the showdown had me completely gripped. You are super-talented.
Elizabeth S chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Fantastic story. Would love a sequel. Saved for many re-reads.
xanderseye chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
Absolutely fab! Loved the ending. Its such a shame when a really good fic comes to an end (I just want them to go on forever). I shall be counting the days til the next one.
MissDonnie chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
loved this story, and will now download it to my mentalist file for stories that reach a 10...great work
Purple Piggie chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
What a great ending! I was so worried that Ortega was dead, so I'm happy he lived and is hitting on the nurses. Poor Jane with his huge scar. And the fact that the old lady was dead before Jane heard her voice - yay for psychic-but-doesn't-know-it Jane!

I loved Lisbon wondering about how Cho would react if his hair was on fire - I laughed at that. And I had to wonder if Ortega was making up the part about the 4 kids at the end or if she really said that. Futurefic sequel maybe?

Another great story! And I'm so excited to hear that we can look forward to another one soon. Yay!
holly chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
i love the ending this story is so good now write another pleeeeaaaaase

ps i love your writing
Aqua Mage chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
Nice ending. I would have liked to see some of Lisbon with a conscious recovering Jane, but I still really enjoyed this. Looking forward to whatever you come up with next ;)
mentalistfan123 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

You honestly should not be thanking us for this story, because you were the one who created the amazing plot! Haha sure, it got complex at times, but if it was too complex, would you still have readers? Don't think so! :D

I loved this chapter. AND THE WAY IT ENDED OHMYGOSH GENIUS. I loved how this story wasn't too fluffy, but had just enough fluff for it to be realistic. And I love all the OC's, ESPECIALLY ORTEGA(:

Thank you, once again, for an amazing story! I can't wait to see what you'll write next! :D

Best wishes(:
Elizabeth chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
It's 1am. I just couldn't put your story down. I admit I skipped the long descriptions and part of the story about the jaguar and the angel, but I do have officially diagnosed ADHD and I'm off the Ritalin, so, I should be excused!

Anyway, it was very interesting. I especially liked the way you depicted Jane. Very in character!
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
O_o Are Jane and Lusbon having kids!
Allie9 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
I waited until this was done to read, my own little hang up, and this was so worth the wait. AMAZING job!
lgmtreader chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
What a wonderful story! One of the best on here, especially recently. Unique, well-written, excellent description, interesting, everything the discerning reader is looking for. Worth reading again. Please do another of the same quality! I am really looking forward to reading more of your work. (oh, and while longer than many, not TOO long... when they go 30 or 40 chapters one really loses track of what's going on. This was an excellent length.)
mwalter1 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
...there will be four of them and they'll all have dark, curly hair and green eyes.

Yeah! I hope you have a sequal to this story. Please!
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »