Reviews for Normal Is the Watchword
April Cat chapter 1 . 1/30
I love these two :) Great story.
SassyReaderGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
So lovely!
julzbobbibroun chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Whole lot of love for this fic. Absolutely lovely.
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This story was great.I loved how you described Rory's cluelessness with her phone. And despite her an dLogan sharing everything that she is still that girl that grew up in the potting shed at the independence inn so lots of money freaks her out. I loved that you told us Bout their routine and how they have managed to create a life for themselves out in California living in the home with the avocado tree. I thought it was amazing how Rory tried to get information out of Logan. That entire conversation was so them from the wife for Henry, to the robotic maid, to the wildabeasts, climbing equipment, Logan questioning about his calves(hilarious) and the fact that he sniffed her. I just love your Rory and Logan stories. I, like Rory really want to know how Logan planned on proposing. I really hope you do another installment in this series after "bachelor party prep" this series and your bathroom monkey series are amazing.
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
wonderful. i loved it. i wonder how Logan planned to propose though? I hope you decide to add another installment after bachelor party prep. this series is great
radiate689 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Yay
KallianaCorus chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
It's been a while since I read something of quality... I've been getting into the cheesy side of fanfiction and I've got to say this (and it's prequel-type-thing) were a nice change... I believe I am going to start reading more of the well writen stories again... I completly forgot the power of quality writing... :)

Is now calling the story amazing a bit redundant? If so, just stop reading this...

This story was AMAZING! :D
Greenscarfgirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This was so good! Epitome of how I picture Rory and Logan's relationship! Thank you! Just what I needed to read tonight!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
that was awesome loved it
kitty j chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Sweetness,

You have no idea how much I love finding your stories in my in-box. These little continuing one-shots are a fabulous idea. Keeping the story going, but in contained form. Each one able to stand alone but more intriguing put together. It looks like there is another one waiting for me. I can't wait to get to it.

kitty j
rockrose chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
AWWWW! I'm so happy. I can't stop smiling. They are just so cute!
RoganOnly chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Such a wonderful sequel to your Amends. I have no words to describe the joy I feel reading this story. I just hope that you won't tire of writing more Rogan stories.

Thank you... I can't thank you enough for writing, especially during this time when there are so very few good Rogan stories.
stardustsky chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love this and I love you for writing it. There has been such a dry spell of good R/L fic. Hell, any R/L fic at all actually. I've always really enjoyed your writing, so I was pleasantly shocked to get the alert for this fic in my inbox. It's so great: their routine, their joined bank account, Henry, the happy ending. I loved it all so much. Thanks for writing this, and I have my fingers crossed that you've got some more R/L fics up your sleeve.
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This was a great continuation to Amends! I love that Rory was worried about the money, and I loved their back and forth banter. Can we look forward to another continuation? Maybe? Possibly? I know I'd love to read it! :)
Embee08 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Another entertaining one-shot. Hope you'll continue to post more.