Reviews for Normal Is the Watchword
bdevils76 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I've really enjoyed how prolific you've been of late. This story was sweet and so much fun. I found Logan so likable. Mature, not wasteful, not willing to be baited into an argument, loving... I think I would have liked him much more in the show if I would have known this is how he would turn out :) Nice job.
Sarai chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awesome! I want that bank account, and that ring!
PuppiesRCute chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I love reading your one shots. You really have a way with words and you capture Rory and Logan to a tee. I love how she just stumbled across the bank feature on her phone and decided to look at it. And how when she asked him about it he told her he couldn't tell her what it was about right away but it was necessary. I loved the second proposal and the fact that he wouldn't tell her how he really planned to propose to her. Looking forward to reading the next one.
JJsMommy27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
such a sweet oneshot loved it keep up the amazing work
Mrs Boyscout chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Loved this. Your stories always remind me why I loved GG so much. You have such a handle on the crazy, eclectic things that go through Rory's head and straight out her mouth. And, Logan is terrific as her straight man.

So loved proposal #2 and how innocent Rory was in her freak-out about his financial management skills. It was just so *them*.

But, did you forget one part of my request? Ahem, *cough* smut *cough* lol
Crystal chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Absolutely freaking adorable:) That was everything that they both deserve. I love the little part with Henry haha I've always been very fond of him:)
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
cute cute!
Hyacinth79 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
*sigh* I love reading about their mundane days of pre-breakfast breakfasts, standing dinners, texts messages of the "dirty variety". *sigh* I'm fully sated. *burp* LOL

And although I knew it was coming (the proposal, that is), I couldn't stop beaming at how you played it out. It was completely, 100% Rogan, down to the "Henry's going to be very disappointed" to the "Just so we're clear.." moments. This is another beautiful addition to your already massive Sophie collection. I love them all!
Chelle1609 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011