Reviews for The Whims of Fate
currents chapter 23 . 12/3/2015
Aaaaaand, then you stopped updating. Oh well. I usually don't bother reviewing fivs that haven't updated in more than three years, but this was so good, I made an exception. I wanna know what red-head Naruto looks like, because he sounds fucking hilarious. I don't know how you made him 10x more skilled than canon Naruto without my immeadiately dismissing him as a Gary Stue and moving the fuck on, but here I still am, bitter that this fic will never be complete. Your writing is the kind of writing that simultaneously makes me want to give up on writing forever because mine will never be as good and start writing immeadiately so I can try to catch up even a little bit. This whole thing blew me away. I would pay money to see how this fic ends, honestly. The fact that you were promising (or was it threatening, because I feel like my life hangs in the balance a bit here) a Book 2 to this, with added NaruHina, just breaks my heart a lil. No worries. Thanks for the gift of your writing anyway. I hope you still write, even if it isn't this fic, because you're just that good ;)

Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
This is amazing! Honest to god best naruto fanfic I've ever read. Cant wait for the next chapter :)
larryjc chapter 23 . 9/27/2015
And why hasn't Hinata's revised back story been explained. Except for a few hints, there isn't any concrete story of her younger years.
larryjc chapter 22 . 9/27/2015
Why did Naruto use the name "Minato" when he first met Sasuke?
Why didn't Hanare delete the things she learned from Naruto? Still keeping it is an invasion of privacy.
larryjc chapter 20 . 9/26/2015
Two questions.
1: When did Sasuke get his Sharingan because I am sure it wasn't mentioned.
2. Anko can't teach Naruto how to summon snakes as she doesn't have the contract. Orochimaru does. So, Naruto still can't learn to summon snakes. But say he does, who will learn to summon toads? Sasuke?

I don't even know why I am asking/saying these the author probably has forgotten about this story.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/23/2015
This whole story is totally awesome! I really like how you managed to tweak Naruto's personality(he's a lot more sarcastic and witty than he was in the original series) but still managed to keep his personality and principles. Please write more real soon!
euroteres chapter 23 . 12/4/2014
I'm sad that this hasn't gotten updated in the last few years, especially right before things were really starting to get active. Hope you pick this back up again eventually.
euroteres chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Hmm, I have to say that this Naruto's Yami/Dark Emotions self seems like it would be A LOT more dangerous than canon Naruto' Naruto at the very least found an outlet of sorts in pranking, and while TWoF Naruto is far more rational/calm/intelligent/mature he's also more blatantly repressing/ignoring his negative emotions.
Daily Dae-Dae chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
I have no constructive criticism to good since I'm very untalented in writing. All I can give is my apriciation for gracing the fanficition world with your humorous, and quite simple the essence of all entertaining stories that make reading worthy of unneeded pictures. Thanks and I hope you resume this story. There's nothing more unfortunate then being unable finish a story you so thoroughly admire. Entertained reader Tavairus D. Hernandez the First and only,for now.
Joeseph chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Dude where have u been ?
youssef.elkhalili chapter 23 . 10/18/2014
Dude where r u ?
flairina chapter 23 . 4/23/2014
Well dang, this appears to be dead. Before we even got in to the big stuff even. What's here is great, but we didn't get in to the big stuff... oh well. Faved/followed anyways in case you ever pick this back up.
eagermeager chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Awesome references to the A team are awesome. Don't exactly get the whole, 'I didn't mean it that way, guys' bit from Naruto afterwards...
Guest chapter 23 . 9/14/2013