Reviews for Scatter-shot
MyCrystallineHeart chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Exquisite. Your writing is truly beautiful. I think that my favorite rendition of the two would be when they were birds and trees. Those touched me the most. Very lovely one-shot.
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Luna, wow.

I finished reading Death Note day before yesterday, and I'm still reeling from it. I'm going to start watching the anime now, and I'm catching up with all the side mangas and books as well. Meanwhile, I've been savagely perusing the fandom, and remembered that you said you had written a oneshot and were working on a full length story.

This one; this was BEAUTIFUL. I hate that I always have an extreme lack of words to pronounce how much I love a story, so I'll try to my best ability.

I was reading the Death Note series, and got my mum hooked on it because I would talk it out with her everytime I finished a volume. When I finished summing up the last volume yesterday, she asked, "Show me the page." So I did. And all she kept asking me was, "Where's what happens to Light?" I was frightened to see where Light would go if it wasn't Heaven or Hell, but I was wondering about it too; and I loved how it was shown in this story. I also adore, adore, ADORE the use of creatures in this story. You could have confined it to just humans, but I loved how after the first few lives, it expanded far beyond humans could ever be:

the trees, the birds, the stars; I loved it. And your use of language, the way you wrote it, was just so haunting. It fit Death Note, and at the same time, it was a split entity. I loved it.

I can keep on gushing, but I still don't think I can convey it properly. Still. I'm waiting desperately for your other Death Note story. In the meantime, I'm going to stalk the fandom for more awesome stories like this one. Heck, I feel more inspired for writing for this fandom now, too!

*makes heart with fingers*
MaliciousGod chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
That... That was just amazing... *Frozen in awe*

That has to be the most beautiful thing I've ever read...

You seriously wrote this! :O I mean... I never expected you were this amazing of a writer! *Bows down to your superiour writing powers*

I don't even know what to say to this! It's just... Just... Words cannot describe how fantastic this is!
NightOfAThousandDreams chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was just simply BEAUTIFUL.

Lovely piece of work, I applaud.

Definitely a refreshing break from repetition, this is very original, and so very intruiging.

I'd love to get into your mind and see where you got this amazing story.

Never stop writing!