Reviews for Preparations
Philosophize chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
Please don't abandon...
ljlkjml chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
great story, please continue. will harry kill voldi after third task? will cedrik live? will harry cach peter? will sirius be free? please continue
Gravity's Child chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
That was highly entertaining. Definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
So it's a dilatation effect? Interesting. Honestly the first thing I'd ask the Room was if it could talk.
DaedalusInc chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Basil should use ice.
johnljohnsibn chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
this is shaping up to be one good story please update soon
PurpleBullet chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
is it the end of next week yet?

UPDATE DAMMIT! i like it too much for it to be abandoned (again?)
magical fan18 chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Good fic and chapter but you need to go over it all again as you have made some minor spelling mistakes and left some words out from it, you can tell by reading them yourself and I am glad that you seem to be liking my fics too as I hope to update again soon for one of them. Please leave a review for my OC - One Piece fic as I have not gotten many of them so far.
john chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Please update? D:

There's nothing more frustrating that reading the beginnings of a good story and then having it come to nothing.

Great start (:
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
i really like this story and look forward to reading more
Junior1544 chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
This looks like it could be an interesting story. You had said that you mostly took the first three chapters from someone else and that's all that's posted so I hope you're ok. Good luck on the story, I look forward to reading it.
Juu-hime chapter 3 . 3/15/2012
Please update! Great story you have going here! I can't wait to read more. Awesome plot and everything makes sense and I love little Basil:D
Darkcrest27 chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
great premise can't wait for more
akan chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
c'est intéressant, en espérant que tu n'abandonne pas!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »