Reviews for Charlotte Francine Xavier
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 9/5
TripleLLL chapter 15 . 8/6
A very long and loud applause.
TripleLLL chapter 14 . 8/5
Role reversal kicks ass. Girls rock baby.
TripleLLL chapter 11 . 8/5
Great graphic nightmare in a good bad way.

Seriously well written.

Poor Erik. He's so messed up. But not evil.
TripleLLL chapter 10 . 8/5
So Charlotte is sterile but made Erik wear condoms anyway? Lol. Nice.
TripleLLL chapter 9 . 8/5
Wipes year from eye. It's the gender end I didnt know I'd love. And now I do. And it only has 15 ch
Cries.
TripleLLL chapter 8 . 8/5
The writing of the good the bad and the ugly for being a telepath in this story was done so good. The movie first class was a bit move a magneto movie than Xavier. I wish it would have touched a but more on Xavier's crappy childhood in the movie but hey that's what fan fiction is for. Hugs.
TripleLLL chapter 7 . 8/5
I always thought the telepathic bond Scott and Jean had was nice. And that being able and wanting that link with a partner really shows a deep devotion.
TripleLLL chapter 6 . 8/5
I've had a thing for magneto since the 1990s xmen tv show. I've very glad you wrote this fic. Hugs.
TripleLLL chapter 5 . 8/5
The story rocks my xmen socks
TripleLLL chapter 4 . 8/5
You do suck an amazing job of getting into both Eric and Charlotte's heads.

Tres kudos
TripleLLL chapter 3 . 8/5
Story I should have been reviewing while reading just now. This story deserves over 300 reviews so close so I'm gonna bump it with my love. Lol
TripleLLL chapter 2 . 8/5
Days of future past would have made a good and such a great movie but first class I've seen like 12 times. Saw it again last night and started looking up stories again.
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 8/5
I love this story. Glad you took the time to write it.
TripleLLL chapter 12 . 8/5
Awesome authors note. My 2nd time reading this story. Love Eric and Charlotte.