Reviews for Charlotte Francine Xavier
DetectiveRan008 chapter 15 . 7/12
Hello,
I know it has been a while since the last chapter but I really want to write something. I have started with the French translation but there wasn't chapters 11 to 15.
So...
First, it's my first review in this fandom even if I have read a lot about it.
I love this... idea, their relation (much better than in the film ), the characters' development, the whole story !
Actually, I don't really like "genderswap" but this fic goes so well.
I like the connection, this special bond between Erik and Charlotte.
I'm a great fan of them...I have also expected a progress in relationship for the others, like Raven and Hank, maybe.
The story is so alike the film but with some changes which obviously change the whole fic.
I want to tell my whole perception of the story but right now I don't know what to write... hum...
Thank you for this wonderful story and for sharing it !
I hope this review doesn't seem empty. I did my best to express my thoughts and my feelings.
I'm also sorry if there are mistakes (grammar, spelling...), I'm trying my best...
Bye~
THandE chapter 15 . 2/25
This was really, really good. You're a good writer and you have some great ideas. The ideologies of the characters seem very true to who they are and the gender flip of Charlie really allowed for a lot of characterisation of the era. Again, great work. A truly enjoyable read.
EvilDime chapter 15 . 1/2
Yay! This was a great read. :D
I love your Charlotte and Erik and the relationship they've built between them. Also, thank you for not sticking to the script for the beach - I was half afraid things would play out as they did in canon despite the bond. Thanks for proving those fears wrong. : )
Lll chapter 15 . 12/26/2016
Best Christmas fan fiction read ever. Loved all. Wish it didn't have to end. I was actually hoping there would be a baby and I never like fan fiction baby stories!

Awesome ending with Xavier doing to all and no gun to spine.

I don't read alot of gender bender stories. But this one really worked. And can't lie the sex scenes where awesome too. Lol. Tres kudos.
EvilDime chapter 9 . 12/7/2016
I think you're determined to kill me. Fuck but that's hot.
EvilDime chapter 8 . 12/6/2016
Okay, wow. That sex scene was ridiculously hot. *fans self* And I usually only read slash, so take this as a huge compliment. ; )
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2016
Awesome story
BlueTea21 chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
Great story! Fem Charles with Erik was a nice change. Definitely adding this one to my favs.
Crimson Rouge Rot chapter 15 . 8/6/2016
amazing history, love it
Marie chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
Very pretty.
meowzac chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
That was so goodthank you for writing this story! Pleeeease write a sequel!
bereshit001 chapter 15 . 6/18/2016
I can only repeat what others have already said: this fic is brilliant. I love fem!Charles, her chemistry with Erik, and how you handled telepathy. I admit, I would have loved if you would have written about Erik’s magnetic ability with similar details, but that’s my only nitpick. :)
I’m begging you, continue this fic! You could use an altered story version of the two sequel moves, Days Of Future Past (obviously the “past” part) and Apocalypse. I would really love to see how the Erik/Charlotte duo solves the Sentinel issue, or En Sabah Nur’s reawakening – as well as how they open the school, or how Erik (the badass motherfucker he is) lifts up an entire football stadium or levels Auschwitz with the iron in the earth. :D
Guest chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
Holy shiz I just read that entire thing straight for like 3 hours best thing I've ever read in my life
You're so talented like wow your diction, creativity, JUST EVERYTHUNG WAS SO AMAZING
I loved how you got us to know exactly what all the characters were like. This has got to be the best thing I've ever read. Your writing was so emotional and colorful I felt the same emotions I was reading. THANKS FOR AN AMAZING READ OF MY FAVORITE CHARACTER MAGNETO
littlemsstrawberry chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
Love it. Thanks for sharing
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2016
I love this so much gahhhh