Reviews for Charlotte Francine Xavier
Can you do the other Xmen movies please
Naruko202 chapter 15 . 4/19
Fucking awesome!
Just thank you :)
Firespark15 chapter 15 . 4/19
0-0 this is a amazing fic off all time T-T
bdet chapter 15 . 4/15
That was fantastic! femprofX was amazing. I loved her relationship with Erik! Keep writing!
Tyoro Dwin'tlithar chapter 15 . 4/8
I loved the movie. It was a good movie but I couldn't help but be sad and disappointed with how it had ended. I love this story. It is so very hard to find ones that are to this caliber. To find stories that are similar enough to the original, yet has just enough difference in them to be a good mix of both is refreshing. I love to find such gems. 3
Persephatta chapter 15 . 3/10
Brilliant, absolutely perfect; such a clear display of how amazing a writer you are :D
Hermione Granger chapter 1 . 2/21
I saw Days of Future Past yesterday and I was wondering if you would please do a sequel based on that, but with Moira, Alex and Sean also having important roles in it. Please do write a sequel.
tardiscompanion101 chapter 15 . 2/15
For how many billions upon billions of words there are in the English language, I don't believe that there are any to describe this story. To rewrite something the way you have done is amazing. You are a fantastic writer, and I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Mistia chapter 15 . 1/18
This is such a great story and twist too. Thank you
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 1/17
This was mindblowingly brilliant! The way you handled the fem!charles/erik pairing was beautifully done! I also liked how you mixed in bits of comic cannon into the movie cannon. Overall a 10/10!
Marie chapter 15 . 12/28/2014
Beautiful... Yes, confusing at times but overall a joy to read.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/9/2014
*cheers*
Bravo!

*beams*
Guest chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
I suspect Charlotte might be more badass than Charles ever managed.

XD
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
That scene with Charlotte and Raven... I like yours better than the movie's. One thing I really hated was how badly Charles botched that conversation. /This is your little sister./ So she wants to walk around being blue, at least when at home with those in the know and /safe/. Focus your words on the complaint that /this is your little sister and she's walking around naked./ With /young men in the house./
So she wants to be blue. Fine. Prepare some research into special effects makeup in case you need to cover for her. If you're going to be arguing with her over it, convince her to put (or at least morph into) clothes first. Seriously. Screw caring about her skin color, worry about being arrested for indecent exposure!
Hermione Granger chapter 15 . 11/23/2014
I've been searching for a story with Erik Lensherr and female Charles Xavier. And I found this. I liked your story very much. And I hope you will continue writing stories like this. Keep up the good work.