Reviews for Sometimes it's about more than the obvious SLASH
Guest 5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Great beginning. I can actually hear Mike Frank's voice as I read the letter. You have really captured his character.
megoumi jedusor chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
damn, I think I'm in love with you writing ...
Thanks for all the amazing stories !
HollyKalina23 chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
Amazingly beautiful! You managed to capture the essence of Gibbs, Tony and Mike. Just an amazing story and I'm honoured to have read it and been brought to tears :)
Krynnalexia chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Awwwww...that was...just...so freakin sweet. I mean it was rough in the beginning, but damn. Leave it to Mike to be fixing messes even in the afterlife. LOL...I think this is my second favorite that I have read so far. Well done, seriously. I was so hooked I didn't stop til now. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Smiles Onto the next.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Wonderful story, very well written. Really captured all of the character great.
Srienia chapter 5 . 4/6/2012
It was adorable the way Tony half purred half sighed 'Jethro' the first night on the ship. It was the best positive moment closely followed by the way Gibbs bit him during their first encounter.

The sigh shares first place of best moments with the verbal beating he got from Gibbs, only because he was so quick and efficient at pulling himself together. Had there been more of a psychological breakdown for Tony that moment would have taken the crown.

I really liked this fic. The letter in the beginning took the edge of the angst in the following chapters and made it more enjoyable. I like angst but need to know that the pair will be together in the end .
Sessytrancy7 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
WOW! This was really good! .
xXevanderXx chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
WOW i loved this so much! the whole fanfic was amazing and the ending made me giggle but i couldn't see it ending any other way it was just perfect!
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
Other than the sex which couldn't happen on a broadcast network, this story would SO work on the show. Gibbs reaction and going to ground (sea) after Mike's death and Tony being the one to find him. The in your face yelling matches and Gibbs losing it and shoving Tony so hard that he went overboard before Gibbs anger abated just a bit.

And WOW! - I don't think any other FF writer I've run across has ever gotten Mike Franks "voice" down a well as you did. I could actually hear his voice in my head as Tony and then Gibbs were reading his letters. What a creative way to force Gibbs & Tony into seeing what was right in front of their eyes all these years.

(Did you notice that Tony checked out Gibbs' ass when he came to NCIS that 1st time in 'Baltimore'?)

Gibbs & Tony together feels so natural - they don't play games. Tony easily lets his clown mask down around Gibbs. Gibbs lightens up, even if he doesn't let Tony see it, with Tony's behavior. They seem entirely comfortable in each others presence both at work and at "home". They're perfect for each other.

Abby - man Gibbs LOCK YOU DOOR. Despite Tony telling her to stay away you both had to know she wouldn't. Hey, Tony? If Gibbs doesn't lock it behind the two of you, YOU do it.

Thanks for a great story.
Yokiryuu chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
awesome! loved it, kinda wished it was longer just because it was so good.! xD fantastic written and just wonderful plot. ! ()
karlii chapter 5 . 11/14/2011
Two things I want to remember to comment on...

1 is that I totally can hear Muse speaking when I read the letters... Good job!

2 is that on (as I'm sure you've already seen).. it is Gibbs vs Tony in the quarterfinals of crushable cops (or whatever they call it)... I thought of it when I read Abby going on and on about who they would pick.. lol

Another great job! :-)
karlii chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Hot. Damn.
karlii chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
And Gibbs sure doesn't fight fair, does he? hehehe
karlii chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Sometimes we get to see this side of Tony, but not often enough, imo.
karlii chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Just now getting around to reading this... and I was listening to Devil's Triangle at the same time.. ohhh... the possibilities.. *sigh

Only thing left to do is get one of your manuscripts substituted for a real script.. or get you on the writing staff.. ;-)