Reviews for FBI Really?
P-Webes chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
It would be awesome if you continued this!
grimmich chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
hahaha that was funny :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Haha ever watch season 8 when the guys like those r fake and they were like nuh uh
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Is there going to be any more info or maybe some more chapters?
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Ha! This is great! Poor Sam and Dean. Sorry about Following, I'm still not used to the new system..
xxcrimsonskeletonsxx15gmail.c chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
please please make a continuation to this! It's funny and I want to see their reaction when Harry tells them he knows they're really fakes and didn't fall for the badges and outfits. Please?
Barranca chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Harry has some good eye, does he work for the American version of wizarding law enforcement? I wonder if it ever happened to the brothers before - someone catching them in the act and still going along with it... I liked!
DDM520 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I loved this story. It was short and sweet.
Bubsie chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Is this going anywhere? It is an interesting idea and is something I would definitely read.
save the sharks chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
More please
Mickey chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I like it
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That's it? T_T I was kinda hoping for something meatier. This could've been funnier if it were longer. Like the Winchester's thoughts on how this guy could tell when Bobby had such great connections with counterfeiting and thievery.
CuriosityNeko chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
You should continue this I'm interested in knowing why they wanted that information and what happens.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Intrestong premises, but brings alot of things to question, like:

How does Harry know enough about badges to call them out?

What the he'll is he doing in America?
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Dang short but dang good.