Reviews for Konoha's Sharingan Brothers
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 6/19
THE FUCK MINATO!
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 6/11
Wait... castrate... as in literal, or jokingly?
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 6/11
So wait, the Sharingan brothers will be Naruto and Sasuke, or Naruto and Itachi? I'm confused
yindragonkiba chapter 9 . 8/31/2014
Love it
2c chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Um... Is English your first language?
If not, you may want to find a native speaker to beta.
If so, you may want to take a few classes.

I'm not a stickler for perfect grammar, but things like "I not hurt Sasuke" is really jarring and takes a person out of the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/4/2013
NaruRikudo chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Little rough around the edges, could use some more descriptive language to off-site the massive amounts of dialogue, but otherwise a great story, I would suggest looking at some other five like like 'Nightfall' by freowin for ideas on how to use descriptive language, you should also work on building suspense and add flavor; for instance after itachi states it's not him you should put something like 'after Itachi finished his sentence the two elder Uchia sensed a presence behind them, and then a mysterious male voice spoke from behind them' stuff like that really adds to the enjoyment of the story, because without the details it's basically just like reading the shears people get from transcribing conversations, it's dull and lifeless, but like I said, great story with allot of potential if you can just hammer out those details it could be one of the best.
lastone chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
unless it changes minato is a basterd that should die by naruto
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2013
Tsuukiyomi chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
Just to tell you, only Naruto can use Kage Bunshins, cause it takes a lot of chakra, so Itachi and Sasuke can only use Bunshins, because they don't have as much chakra as Naruto, you know ('ttebane! I had to translate his mother's verbal tic).
Fan Fan 92555 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
supert gay sotry
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
CODENAMESWORD chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
no offense, but this spelling and grammer nazi is REALLY annoyed with all of the mistakes you are making. at least get a friend to proof read your work. other thatn the mistakes you've made with spelling and (only once in a great while) grammer, you are doing great. cant wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
Ratchet McCloud chapter 7 . 11/27/2012
My guess for Mikoto's new love interest: Namikaze Minato

You're right, that this story will be updated soon *is* good news.

Keep up the good work and please update!