Reviews for Fight a Good Fight
The Bearer Of Secrets chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I really really needed this.
Sibilant Whisper chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Got me grinning from ear to ear. S'all I really have to say about that. Can easily see Puck not giving a damn like this, and for such an awesome reason.
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
LOVED IT!
Great read
Kudos
Blade
ronniezane234 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
OMG! I love this :D I want more! This is soooooo Awesome!
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I wish you'd do a second part to this.
HPandWforever chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I'm going to be so disappointed after I finish all your Puckurt stories and none of the others are as good as these. I'm truly very sorry for clogging your mail, or whatever you get these notifications in, but it's all your fault for being so damn good! ;)
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh my gosh, I would love to know what happens after this! I loved it! :)
MOJO JOJO11 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hell Yeah! I support gay rights all the way. Loved the fic.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Shit son! Puck's a badass in every sense... "I'm equal opportunity." Haha! I said that once. It got me acquainted with my supposed friends fist, but it was so worth it.

Glad to read about people fighting the good fight. :)
Ventus Princeps chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wonderful wonderful story. Squealed like a fan girl at the end.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Wonderful!
Daelena chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
AH! This is probably one of the GREATEST things I've read! EVER! And I don't say that lightly. This was so good! Who better to start an anti-gay-bullying campaign then the resident badass? AWESOME!

Thank you so much for writing this.
Miss Dark-Angel Killjoy chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
omg, it's so cute :)
krynny chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
you just kick so much booty with the cool way you write. The way the story line is playing out is just so bad-ass it's not even funny. i wanted to thank you for putting so much time and effort into writing this wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
wow...I really, really liked this. I mean the support everyone showed and Puck...Puck was freaking awesome!

and that ending was priceless! kissing him, saying he'll call Kurt later, then walking off all cool! awesome!.