Reviews for Improbability Drives
Pearlkat chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Cute! Some business to attend to - like maybe a cold shower!
Saya chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
This had me in stitches! Cleverly done!
ViBookWorm chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
"Mr Spock can you move your communicator"

"Nurse Chapel I am not carrying a communicator"

SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
lol! poor spocky! will the two find themselves in other silly situations any time soon?
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I absolutely love this little story; I did actually LOL at least twice, totally delighted in the squirming going on, and am enjoying imagining just what Christine did to follow up!
MPRose chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I'm probably being really thick, but what exactly does Spock mean when he asks "It is not the situation I find arousing"?

Is he just admitting that it is specifically her that he finds arousing?

I think I'm missing something really obvious here...

Of course I found the story very entertaining :)
T-Mad chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I LOVE IT! This is one of the most genuinely humorous Star Trek fan fics that I've read here in a long while now. Both Spock and Christine Chapel were in perfect character with the TV series.

Now *this* is what "subtext" should be all about! Wonderful - looking forward to more awkward scenarios between Spock and Christine.
pezzyaltoid chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Very cute.

I *would* like to know why they were in the jeffries tube, though.

Sunshine Spray chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Love this. It's so adorable and I found myself laughing as much as Chapel. How the hell could they get stuck in a jeffries tube together? Was it a game of hide and seek that went all wrong?
murphycat chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hahahahha! LMaO! This was adorable! And funny as hell. You should write more comedy. Loved it!
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Is that a communicator in your pocket or are you just glad to see me LOL. DELIGHTFUL fic, well done.
geriatricfool chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh this was lovely! So perfectly written. And poor Spock! Please write more of these
T'Lu chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
'Is that a communicator in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?' I love it!