Reviews for Ten Seconds of Lies
FallieAngel chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I. Loved. This.

Too bad it was only one chapter... it'd be interesting too if we knew what Sebastian was thinking. ( maybe in another chapter? )

Anyway, great oneshot. I swear, you almost made me cry.
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I read it and I got frustrated.

Why? Because it's only one chapter! D: But yeah, the ending in Season 2 was like a cliffie. . I want to see more of what happened when he turned into a demon..
EliWillStealYourHeart chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Huh. What a interesting piece of writing we have here:)

I'll begin with the plot. From the last episode, first season - wasn't it? - (I haven't watched the anime in a while, so forgive me if I'm wrong!)... You've taken a scene from the anime and dived into the possibilities that could have been swirling around Ciel's head. I liked that. A lot. Many people do the same thing with the different fandoms, but not many have the ability that you have with regards to your writing. I gotta say, I was impressed!:) Your writing is nice. It's nice to read, you make use of the different paragraphs effectively, and you have a nice fluid style that makes it a pleasure to read. I've read a good few fanfics over the last few years, and I have to say, this is one of the few that stand out.:) You paced yourself well, the descriptions were simple but effective, and the characters were in their element. Spot on! I'm actually a little surprised at the lack of reviews you've recieved for this, but then again, when you think about it, Kuroshitsuji isn't really one of the bigger fandoms...:) -which is one hell of a pity, really-

Still, you should be proud of this. Seriously. :)

You've got talent!
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow, that was great. I could feel Ciel's raw emotion. I wish there was a season 3, too. (Fingers crossed)

Nice job.
promocat chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
i can sede ciel thjinking all of this!
1ST REVIEWER WHOO chapter 1 . 9/14/2011