Reviews for His Nemesis his Moby Dick
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
loved the story...i feel like so many people were oblivious to andy and sams building relationship but the clues were all there! the only thing is that some of this sounds like hes relaying his version of the events and the other half sounds like hes thinking to himself. cant tell the two apart or if that was intended
smdaniels20 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
I just found your story today and I wanted to say that I really loved it. I love how you took it from Boyd's point of view and though his thoughts are disturbing I love how you wrote them. Thanks for the story!
EccaDaisy chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Love it, that was a great writing. It was direct and too the point and just what i want to happen to Boyd!
AndyElizabeth chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
I really liked this story. I was a great take on Boyd, because he couldn't have truly been stupid enough to give Swarek that boat by accident. The other scenarios you thought up were interesting as well. You have a really creative mind!
BeatrixKiddo2011 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great story! Loved the style...very effective for building tension!
Quixotically chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story!

How brilliant of you to link all the undercover ops to Boyd trying to off Sam for Anton Hill! Seriously impressed. Very well written. Again, loved it!

aolande1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was good. I like the way you wrote this. Especially love that it was from Boyd's perspective. Good insight into his thoughts!
Merenwen Luinwel chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was a really interesting look at Boyd's actions. I really hope the show doesn't just brush everything under the rug because there are a lot of things that just don't add up with his actions. I really liked the way you wrote everything too...very different and intense!
WenEdg chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Faintly disturbing, but with palpable tension - really thoughful writing. Thanks for sharing.
RBCrazyFan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great job! I didn't think it was possible for me to hate Boyd anymore than I already did but you proved me wrong with this.

It is an interesting take - I really do wonder how much was done on purpose!

Catch you on the flip side
hwcougar chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Really good stuff. I've been wanting to read something about Boyd and finding out everything was deliberate and that he had gone bad. Great job.
LouLaBelle13 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oooooh. This was nice, a definitely unexpected twist. Boy, you make Andy sound good!
dcj chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Great job - I'm sure I'm not the only one who wondered just how much of Boyd's actions were premeditated. This is quite the tale you've told and succeeded in making me dislike Boyd even more.

Very well written.

Loved Oliver dropping his coffee in Boyd's lap and loved that Andy thwarted all of his attempts.

Great ending!
Maverick88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
GREAT! Loved the take on this, completely original and yet so familiar it could have fitted into an episode of the show. You tied all the loose ends together, something the show should have done but didn't. I really hope you stick around for the next season as well!
jimi18 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was such a brilliant idea and so well executed! Really loved reading this. I hope you do Sam's view on it from the observation room.