Reviews for Better
DanceAlpineRaceRead chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I like it!
Rexness613 chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
I've never been a fan of jedi/clone pairings... but it was fairly perfectly done here and in the other fics of yours I've been reading (And will review to when I have time)... Any way Chopper was done so well :D So cute and unsure! Still coming out of himself! I've already read Scars, and am writing and editing my review for that, and this fit with utter perfection into it! Loved it! Loved Chopper, the OC's, and the background characters! Won't be forgetting this :) Good job!
Eregnar chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Mmm. This was well-done, and it's very sweet to see Chopper "defrosting" a little. :)
Arrowhead1996 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Nice one! It was really sweet.
Kelana-ti chapter 5 . 3/18/2012
Ummm. An interesting take on another clone joining Shadow squad for a while... and I remember Chopper. Might have to read that other author's take on him sometime. This story was interesting.
Jade-Max chapter 5 . 3/4/2012
*claps* I totally enjoyed this.

Using Chopper to give a glimpse into your OCs is a fantastic idea. I loved his POV on the whole thing - and Fives *snicker* Fives is -such- a card!

I laughed at a good deal of the humor in this; I know I've said it before, but I love your OCs... and Kali and Stone trying to hide from Chopper was pretty funny - mostly because clones are too observant -not- to notice.

Chopper choosing to keep it to himself though shows his character; not one to indulge in idle gossip or anything.

Fun stuff - I'll have to check out that other Chopper fic!
captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
i loved it i love your stories
CNQ chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
That was a fun story. Good job, my friend. :) I am very interested in this new series of your's...
CNQ chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
This chapter was a fun adventure. Poor Kali. I had forgotten that she had to carry a blaster with her.
CNQ chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Yay I love music! (I am a violinist.) Was gitar spelled that way on purpose?
Dawn of Time chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Loved it! I realized I haven't reviewed for this story yet :( I'm sorry! Chopper is almost identical to reulte's representation! Awesome job. I'm slugging my way through Eye of the Storm: Wild Card right now, school keeps getting in the way. I did read "All Or Nothing" and "Warriors of Shadow" and "Untouchable" and finally "The Misadventures of Shadow Squad" :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Aw, we all have scars :) Very nice ending for Chopper! I enjoyed reading about him, and seeing him grow in new ways with Shadow Squad. It was fun that the journey back went by so fast for him, truly showing that he'd become that much more comfortable with everyone and Kali, very sweet, and he was able to have a bit of fun :)

**Chopper wondered if it was because he was getting better at reading women, or because she was a particularly easy one to read.**

This made me smile :D Very nice!
reulte chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
So, it's over. *sniff, sniff*. I really love (your interpretation of) Chopper - he's delightful.

I loved when Kali asks a questions and it's not about his scars; then he asks a questions and it's not about hers.

Love the harmonica...
LongLiveTheClones chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
So sad this story is over! Loved it so much that I just re-read the whole thing from beginning to end!

Your writing is such a joy to read. You have a way of capturing all of the characters in their native voice. You can just sense Chopper's apprehension in each and every scene, but also his growth, through his interaction with Kali's squad. It's so beautiful the way Crest takes him under his wing so naturally and demonstrates the true brotherhood that makes (pre-66) so unforgettable.

I also loved the way Chopper gradually gets more comfortable with Kali as he realizes that she sees past his scars and just sees the man he is underneath. Although, I was also wishing he would just scoop her up and play the hero. I can understand why he didn't, and it made all the romantic when Stone immediately scooped her up and gave her that beaming smile. The small little interactions between Kali and Stone were so delightful, and have made me hungry for more. I am now eagerly awaiting Monday, and your new story! I want more! :)
Admiral Daala chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Awww! Love it! I want to give Chopper a hug lol! Great work!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »