Reviews for Seagulls
Droory chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Again, a very nice little fic.
It was short, and I feel it could have benefitted from just a bit more development, but i like what we got.
Piers' thought on if he would die are always interesting and heart-breaking no matter what the fic is.
His feelings for (most likely Jenna) wereas in Rimesad anc somewhat cruel I kind of want a proper fic for the two of them from you.
The weak heart being genetic was a nice touch and added that extra layer of emotion to the scene.
All in all, another good fic.

Your pal,
Droory
mistress chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I always liked PiersxHama (Ivans sister). Could you write some story about them, even if is short?
Phloxiana chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
*sigh* Poor Piers...always getting the bad end of the stick. Unless that seagull is one of those monsters, I really that concept. Cody is really adorable. I wonder what happened to Lemuria after the Golden Sun.

Anyways, this is great. Since Dark Dawn, I haven't found very many fics involving the original eight, especially those in Felix's party, so I'm really happy that you wrote this. I don't really pair anyone with Piers in the games mostly because I don't find anything canon with him involving pairing, and I'm seriously hoping that Piers x Nowell does not become canon. The image itself is too creepy.

-SaME
Heckenschutze chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Guten Tag, noch einmal!

Quite an interesting one shot. I never really paired Piers up with anyone. Mostly because he is ridiculously older than everyone else, but also because I never thought he would be very good with any of the other characters... well, that's my opinion at least.

Ok, since I can't actually find anything to critique, I'm just going to congratulate you on another great post. Auf Wiedersehen!
Lumino chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This is what I love about one shots. They are simple and quick stories, meant to show just a glimpse into the world that the game doesn't afford us. I never really developed a love for Piers as a character, but I do love your characterization of him here. I can imagine him being a father, and his worries out outliving his children are probably more so then anyone else due to his race.

Well written and a nice, short and touching story.

Good Work.