Reviews for Never Have I Ever
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 2/22
hahahahahahahahaha!
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
heehee! Excellent. I'm giggling and upsetting the cat trying to use me as a mattress. Totally worth it.
librarycat9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Whenever I have played this game we only took a drink of beer. No shots involved.
becgate chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Hysterical! ! Loved it! !
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Oh my God...I can't stop laughing and giggling. And for God's sake its 1 o clock in the morning! You know how hard it is to forcefully cover your mouth with a pillow because everyone in the neighborhood is sleeping? Anyways kudos to you for a job well done! - sassygeek101
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Haha, that's one way to get to the truth. Thanks for posting!
Zellona chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Haha! This fic made my day! I love playing this game (only I don't play it as a drinking game; we use skittles :D) and I love reading fanfics f characters playing this game even more! Nice job! :3
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Lovely ending to an amusing one-shot!
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Love the I never game. John have done everything, haven't he? Love the ending as well.
TheEbonHawk chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Did Sherlock just insult me for obsessively watching his show? I think he did...
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
LOL :)
bohobo chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Omg this was adorable. John is adorable, Sherlock looking out for John sober and drunk is adorable. It was all just so cute and well written. And it's the cute fluffy ones like this that make me ship them as a couple!
Great job!
Anonymoustache chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This was epic :D
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Ha! That was hilarious
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
LOL...that was funny. I enjoyed it. :D I love that last 'I never'. Hahaha!