Reviews for Right Here
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love the idea of Rory off by himself on an everyday-adventure.
When River showed-up (as... anticipated? as it may have been) the tears started up... Seems as though they've not really bothered to stop either.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I don't think I've cried while reading a fanfic before, so thank you, and congratulations on a wonderful fanfic.
kehwie chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I would have sworn that I reviewed this lovely little gem, but apparently I didn't. Or maybe I reviewed it somewhere else-that's always possible. At any rate, it is completely and utterly brilliant. So gorgeous, so moving, so heartbreaking yet hopeful. I cannot even tell you how lovely it is.
Floatey948 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This made me cry. I have no idea why. Probably because it's late and part of me is mad that Amy and Rory never got Melody back, even though I know they had to give her up so she could become River.
Absolutely wonderful, though. Not many fics focus this much on Rory and his emotions, and not many can make ME that emotional. Well done!
Lian chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
So heart-warming!
COWSARECOOL chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Really really beautiful made me cry; and that's VERY hard to do.
Quathis chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Very nice story showing the bittersweet loss yet gain that these wonderful characters have. Greatly enjoyed reading it. Until next time.
Leslie Anne Levine chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i just have to say, i've been reading fanfiction for about 10 years now... this may have been the first fic that's made me cry? maaaaybe i'm just tired and overly emotional, but i think most of the credit should go to your brilliant and beautiful writing. i can't tell you how much i loved those rory/river scenes. that's something i really wish i could've seen more of on the show and you just did so wonderfully omg. i love this. so much. still trying to get over how beautiful this is.
redpeacock chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
That was utterly lovely, and spot on. Put a lump in my throat.

Pitry chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Brilliant. This story is both heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time. Hooray!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
The only word I can come up with for this is... this was BEAUTIFUL.
Tari Roo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Aw, so sweet and touching. Poor Rory and Amy indeed.

The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
This was wonderful! I particularly liked the way you dealt with Melody/River and all the confused emotions that would have gone with that. The characterizations were great. Well done! :D
eriphi chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Lovely! This was great, so in character and so sweet. Well done.
HlysComment chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Holy. Freaking. Cow.

This was elegant. This was amazing. This touched on and addressed so many things I felt were missing in a way that was just gorgeous.

Thank you so much for this bit of loveliness.