Reviews for A Change in Perspective
Doclover chapter 1 . 1/28
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Aww...that sad. Good job. I'm glad Reid has a girl friend in this fic, though I'm sad the bond is broken with the team. Great job!
ripon chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is such a hot picture! He looks ...Mmmmmmm! Great story BTW LOL
Taomerline Fanfiction chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Are you planning another chapter? I'm going to follow this story in the hope that you will. Thanks for sharing.
Switbo chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Yum Yum Yum. MGG looks absolutely delicious in that pic. Thanks for sharing! (Both the pic and your story!)
lolyncut chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Agent Prentiss, maybe you can't fix the mess you caused. I think Reid should also be mad as hell at Hotch and JJ. I suppose he is. Emily should have confided in him. He has skills that could have helped her.

I can't wait to see how CBS fixes the mess they created. I, too, hope CBS puts some romance between Reid and Prentiss, even if it's in the background. BUT they won't. Oh well. Love the one shot.

BTW, there are also some delectable pictures of MGG modeling from Mr. Porter. As the movie title says, "Some Like it Hot."
SpemilyFan chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
That IS a hot picture. Great story!
Second Star On The Left chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Good LORD that picture is delectable.

Angsty, angry Reid... What's not to love? What's rare is wonderful, as they say.
CMW2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I don't know why but pissed off Reid always gets my motor running. Maybe it's because of the whole "It's always the quiet ones" thing or maybe because our sexy genius is long overdue to go off. Either way, I enjoyed this story immensely and I hope TPTB turn up the heat between Reid and Prentiss on the show.

PS: I NEED TO SEE THAT PHOTO. Badly. Please send me the link.
REIDFANATIC chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Having myself drooled over the image of which you so descriptively wrote, I can understand why Emily would be trembling.

Brooding, dangerous, sexy Reid. I sure hope she can mend fences before he slips too far away from her. I mean, I'm sure this girlfriend, whoever she is, is totally not good enough for him.
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Aww poor Em:( But god, Reid sounds hot...