Reviews for Kissable
Michiyo chapter 1 . 8/1
Very well made! Thank you for sharing your story!
Lovely story! I really liked it! :)
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/4
Sneaky sneaky LOL.
Ashenvale chapter 1 . 5/24
i am a bit disappointed with this fic. :O only because there is no continuation. pls don't make this a one shot. /3
Quathra chapter 1 . 5/3
Oooooh my goodness this was so funny! Lol, funnY enough, I am one of the people you just responded back to a minute ago. And sincE I had just finished Dear Senpai, I wanted more of your writing and found my way to this hilarious and positively devious masterpiece! Oh what devils Yashiro and the Boss are, bwahaha! I almost wish for a second one shot continuing the story! (Also! I was very pleased to see that you were behind some of the other fics I greatly enjoyed like Imperial Entanglements, and Sapporo in the Moonlight) I shall follow your work continually and will be cheering you on!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Pshainkdsmcash
No words!
I absolutely loved it! And just want more!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Good.
insanelytwisted chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hehe..the president's and Yashiro's schemes to bring Kyoko and Ren together finally work...if ony it worked in the manga/anime
skyeza chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Loved it.. please continue
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Argh! The reasonable part of me knows that the ending is very nicely done, but the fangirlish part wants to read the rest of the story! :'(
In any case, this story is amazing. It's just sweet and in character enough to make me wish with all my heart that this had actually happened in the manga.
Great work :) i'll definitely be reading more of your fanfics.
reviewergirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
that was great!
Glimare chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
LOL! Never underestimate Yashiro. So funny.
Setsuka e Cain chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
ADOREI!

Cara, Yashiro é uma raridade como gerente! E sua conspiração com Lory foi incrível! Agora, o capítulo terminou com chave de ouro com mais cinco comerciais e cinco sessões de fotos, pois alguma coisa boa realmente vai acontecer!
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Yes, alliteration IS fun.
I loved this on so many levels! XD
Classified01 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
thsi is not a review - merely a comment
i liked the plot and how things turned out as well the characters personality is properly presented and you have done well..