Reviews for Kissable
brennakai chapter 1 . 7/31
Lory loves to play his live action Love Game Sims...
However WE all agree Yashiro Yukihito is the BEST Friend & Manager Ren could ever hope to have.

It does kinda make you wonder how they convinced Sho to drink so much... As they contribute to the delinquency of a minor. Since we all know Sho only gives the time of day to curvy ladies. As if it was a job offer his manager would be present & this would fail...
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 2/22
I loved this!
It was fun and romantic and sassy (the last one is on Yashiro and Lory).
Great setting and story :D
Assassel chapter 1 . 2/19
i would love to read more about their upcoming commercials and photo shoots hahahaha. And an inside story on how they found Sho and made him drink to oblivion.
Elezan Tress chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
Love you for this
Elezan Tress chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
brighter I love the way the segment's happened. I love the way you characterized Kyoko and ren. it was wonderful
Michiyo chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Very well made! Thank you for sharing your story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2016
Lovely story! I really liked it! :)
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Sneaky sneaky LOL.
Ashenvale chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
i am a bit disappointed with this fic. :O only because there is no continuation. pls don't make this a one shot. /3
Quathra chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Oooooh my goodness this was so funny! Lol, funnY enough, I am one of the people you just responded back to a minute ago. And sincE I had just finished Dear Senpai, I wanted more of your writing and found my way to this hilarious and positively devious masterpiece! Oh what devils Yashiro and the Boss are, bwahaha! I almost wish for a second one shot continuing the story! (Also! I was very pleased to see that you were behind some of the other fics I greatly enjoyed like Imperial Entanglements, and Sapporo in the Moonlight) I shall follow your work continually and will be cheering you on!
AJohnlockAddict chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Pshainkdsmcash
No words!
I absolutely loved it! And just want more!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
Good.
insanelytwisted chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Hehe..the president's and Yashiro's schemes to bring Kyoko and Ren together finally work...if ony it worked in the manga/anime
skyeza chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Loved it.. please continue
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Argh! The reasonable part of me knows that the ending is very nicely done, but the fangirlish part wants to read the rest of the story! :'(
In any case, this story is amazing. It's just sweet and in character enough to make me wish with all my heart that this had actually happened in the manga.
Great work :) i'll definitely be reading more of your fanfics.