Reviews for The Past learns the Future
I know what K.S.K are
Guest chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
Poor Taka, I've never hated him as a villain I'm sure if thus happened lots of people would become worst then him.
MuggleCreator chapter 17 . 6/12/2013
Ha ha!
Nice!
gamelover41592 chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
that was gret but could you show them 1 1/2?
jinglyjess chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
I love this story!
AllyJackson chapter 17 . 8/12/2012
Ooh, ooh, ooh! Could you do one of these where they see Lion King 1 1/2?
Zanondalf1992 chapter 17 . 7/30/2012
Nice you could a story where the past actually meets the future
Pheonix Autumn chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I was looking for one of these!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 17 . 6/25/2012
I LOVED IT! Everytime a song was in the story I always had the music on for it do I was like there with them! And I loved how this was! I love how taka and mufasa are brothers again and how taka named his three cubs! And did you know koba was simba child but they never mentioned him? And even though I like kovu name i see your view on it. So I"m going to end it here!
Ivyflight chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
This is really good,and Nala being adopted in this story was really original. I actually think that Nala might have been adopted and her looking like Sarafina was just a coincidence. Besides,if Nala were Mufasa's or Taka's/Scar's daughter,then that would make her and Simba related,plus the directors of the film never comfirmed that she was Mufasa's or Scar's daughter. Plus,it's a Disney film,and Disney would never do that,otherwise if they did,they would get sued. Anyway,this story was really great,and I loved the behind the scenes moments from the both the cubs and the parents.
Felicia chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
besides Kopa is simba and nala's son kiara's big brother
Felicia chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
good story but taka still should have named their son Kovu there wont be a bad future since taka is nice
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
This is really good and original :) a couple of tiny mistakes. You spelt Mufasa's name being...there's only one 's'. You dont have to change it just pointing it out.

Second, sarafina would have been mufasas mate, not scar's, because the head male mates with all the females. Scar's mate is actually Zera...even though kovu isn't his.

And kiara has a lighter skin tone than simba. If you look at them, kiara is more of a cream colour not golden. Think of Simba as a redhead and nala as a blonde...kiara is a perfect mix of her parents, not completely female simba.

Other than that it's really good!
Jennarei chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
Awww! Cute ending!
kittyhawk09 chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
Great chapter. I loved all the family moments. Is this the end? Could you write a sequel with kiara in it? I have really enjoyed reading your story.