Reviews for Cold World
x2leoj chapter 24 . 6/9
Fantastic story, however the fight scenes could have been more dynamic.
Im kind of bummed that raditz and nappa didn't get wished back
May I ask what happened to arepra in all of this?
YokaiAngel chapter 24 . 11/23/2017
genius!~~~~~~~-
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 24 . 9/2/2017
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
GREAT JOB ON IT
ashlovesdbz chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
I've actually read this before, but I've never commented. Love this story! ️( - don't know if you can see the heart emoji)
Corpj123 chapter 24 . 7/23/2017
Good story.

You dealt with the escalation issues that DBZ suffered from by removing Buu and the Androids, meaning enemies like Cell and such never become an issue. That way, the main villains are the climax of the story, and it results in one long, satisfying piece for a reader to burn though. I did skim a little bit over fight descriptions, but I always do that because, especially in text, fights tend to get repetitive.

Read through it in a morning. It was really fun. Thanks for writing it.
Eepee chapter 24 . 6/23/2017
Second time reading this, actually realized it just around chapter 15.
Either way, great read once again.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/10/2017
Loved it
Tamia chapter 17 . 2/21/2017
I have a question do you hate gouk
reptilespit666 chapter 24 . 2/13/2017
I request a sequel sir
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Just reviewing here because I already reviewed the last chapter. Just wanted to say (if I didn't before) that I LOVE this. I really want to find stories that do a ruthless, strong Gohan justice, but yours is the only one I've found so far that does (and I found it via happy accident). Anyway, thank you for the awesome story. I loved seeing how the characters differed from canon because of one small event.
Riddle Wraith chapter 24 . 1/25/2017
Okay, that was AWESOME. This had everything I never knew I wanted and more dude! Holy fucking shit that is awesome. I mean, dude this has Dad!Vegata (kinda) AND a Gohan who was a ruthless Saiyan warrior! Fucking awesome! I'm so glad I found this story before I found anything with even remotely the same premise. This only showed me how it was supposed to be done.
Alpha Cyborg J chapter 24 . 1/14/2017
And then Dabura and Babidi appeared and killed them all.
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 24 . 1/12/2017
i was really hoping that Gohan would keep training instead,but otherwise REALLY good. Also maybe hold up on the cursing a bit HAHAHA ;D