Reviews for Cold World
NotaGoatFucker chapter 24 . 5/2
I know that this is old, but I just wanted to say thanks for writing something that actually made sense. This is the first one of these that I've actually managed to finish, and the ending had me grinning like a dope. wud R8 8/8, M8
knightwing19 chapter 24 . 3/31
Awesome story I wish nappa and raditz were still alive though.
Thanatoss chapter 24 . 3/11
Its rare to find such a well written Dragon Ball story. Found the overall premise to be unique and a fun read.

Thank you for the time and effort you spent not only writing this story, but actually finishing it on an excellent note. Hope to read more of your work in the future.
Thank god Videl wants the D without being THAT much of a bitch about it
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 24 . 1/15
This was officially the best thing that has happened during this week so far. Too bad we won't be seeing more.. Oh well, this was entertaining enough to compensate for some half-hearted attempt at sequel anyway.

I don't know if you even read reviews for your already complete fic like this, but here is the other fic that i mentioned. It's about Goku with canon timeline and plot, but with the basic knowledge of his heritage. He's pretty much like a watered down version of prior-epilogue Gohan in this, due to Grandpa Gohan's influence.

it's called 'Kakarot: The Saiyan from Earth' by DiscoStu09. Reading the prequel One-Shot is heavily recommended.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 14 . 1/15
This is getting more interesting by the minute.. I was first all for Gohan being indifferent all they way, but this is actually better.. As long as he won't regress TOO much taht is. Not that i really think it will happen mind you.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 1/15
This was pretty awesome chapter. I was wondering how things were on Earth, since in canon timeline, this is a Cell year after Cell Games.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 8 . 1/15
You don't really see well written Dbz fics that often.. This is obviously a gem among the rubble. I've read only one other that i've genuinely enjoyed.
LightningFireZC chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
The last part of the chapter was tough for me to read honestly you are good at writing these because i felt the emotion that gohan felt while reading this
dloold87 chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
I would have slapped CHI-CHI across the face for acting the way she did. Seriously who tells there son he has to do more fucking work after 8 years of slavery.. What a cunt, I always hated her in the anime and you did not help her any at all. However I loved the brutal and badass Gohan, and would love to read more about him being a even bigger badass.
SuperBardock chapter 24 . 11/9/2014
loved it from beginning to end, its a shame we wont get an majin saga
Bardock chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
Loving this so far, it can only get better!
fgdfg chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
weak ending whers nappa and raditz
Mohammad.Alzo chapter 24 . 10/14/2014
Thank you for this wonderful story. well written, I really enjoyed it. _
Drake banner chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
I like how it ended you did a really great job. Short, simple and to the point!