Reviews for Cold World
Meghan chapter 24 . 11/17
"It's great to be free and even greater to be home!" thought Gohan. I bet between the reunion with Mom and the shopping trip, Dad took care of the details that tell of what happened! I wager in the "A reunion of sorts" chapter, Goku found himself looking at a miraculous blessing in disguise, then decided it's best not to question it. This is what he clarifies here, through a "Show and Tell" moment. Chichi's sure fine with it, as it's happy news!
Meghan chapter 23 . 11/17
If it's alright with you, I was summarizing almost every chapter, describing the contents of, in layman's terms Anyway, On the way to Namek, Father and son do some catching up while training. When Cooler and King Cold see Gohan transform into a Super Saiyan, they're stunned speechless. After Cooler catches Gohan off guard, Goku transforms, too. By defeating the threat, Father and son earn the trust of the Namekians. Gohan's wishful thinking is, "Oh! I don't care what race you're from, no child should have to endure the tortures I did." By the way, rust can happen to anyone, so it's okay!
Meghan chapter 22 . 11/17
So, now as the dust settles and the smoke clears, the next move is being planned. Of course, that involves sifting and picking their way through the chaos, for informational clues that suggest, "It might work!" Did I forget to mention, that I was referring to Frieza, when I said, "He had it coming!" For all the "Did I forgets?," my bad, my bad! I'm recovering from a rough day I had yesterday, as a result of being lost in a disorienting mental haze. Navigating through that isn't easy.
Meghan chapter 21 . 11/17
I bet Frieza didn't expect a grain of truth to be found in the Super Saiyan legend. When Gohan transformed, to Frieza, it was like just "Boom!" right in the face! He had it coming!
Meghan chapter 16 . 11/17
So, in the infirmary, an incapacitated, injured Vegeta's sort of apologizing for what happened at dinner. At least, that's what Bulma riddles out! Meanwhile, Gohan retires to his room, thinking, "I just can't wait to be free!"
Meghan chapter 14 . 11/17
So Piccolo and Goku agree that Gohan and Vegeta need some cover fire. When Bulma and them arrive, they're surprised to learn Vegeta came to Earth on behalf of a very familiar face. It's particularly comforting to Bulma, Krillin, and Master Roshi, as to who that very familiar face is.
Meghan chapter 13 . 11/17
"Hello Father! Did you miss me?" "You bet!" "Frieza's the real monster! He was pulling the strings behind my getting kidnapped that day, now he wants to see me dead at his feet!" "He wants to kill me, too!" "Come again?" "His power's way higher than the fellow Saiyans. That monster is going to kill us, Father! You've got to help us!" This is how the conversation goes, I bet!
Meghan chapter 11 . 11/17
Gohan sure tickled his elders pink with the information about the Earth's dragon balls. Uncle Raditz nobly decides to sacrifice himself to stall the Ginyus thus aiding his nephew's and Vegeta's escape. Nappa went with Raditz. Unbelievable! Goku's going to love hearing about that! Did I forget to mention that on Planet Raizen, Gohan managed to get it down, in terms of mastering the Kamehameha wave? Won't Goku be proud?
Meghan chapter 10 . 11/17
So Gohan's thinking, "Oh my gosh, it's a trap! How should I spring it without getting caught?" Then a light bulb goes off, in the form of a simple tactic; i.e. cripple then coup-de-gras. Sometimes the best ideas are often the simplest. When Vegeta and them land, they'll be in for a surprise!
Meghan chapter 8 . 11/17
I bet Arepa doesn't know that Gohan is the grandson of the Saiyan she spoke of, Bardock.
Meghan chapter 4 . 11/17
So, Gohan is having a terrible twos type moment, and Frieza hits a nerve, agitating it! When Frieza snaps, Gohan starts to regret shooting his mouth off. Poor Gohan!
Meghan chapter 3 . 11/17
Did I forget to mention that after Vegeta and Nappa discover that Raditz wasn't kidding about Gohan's potential, their thinking, "We didn't mean to doubt you, Raditz! For your honesty, you've earned yourself a nice comfy snooze in the rejuvenation tank." Anyway, I love this story, from the first chapter to the last.
Meghan chapter 2 . 11/17
When training begins, Gohan thoughts are, "Uncle, by insulting Daddy, you're taking sides against the family! You cut that out!"
Meghan chapter 1 . 11/17
Sounds like just by talking to him, Vegeta gives Gohan cold feet, while Frieza gives him a full body freeze. At least, Uncle Raditz's body language is affectionately reassuring him. It's like he's saying,"Nephew, I didn't want any part of your getting kidnapped, but I had no choice. Forgive my involvement, will you?"
Madara Senju chapter 24 . 11/9