Reviews for Cold World
Tamia chapter 17 . 2/21
I have a question do you hate gouk
reptilespit666 chapter 24 . 2/13
I request a sequel sir
Riddle Wraith chapter 1 . 1/25
Just reviewing here because I already reviewed the last chapter. Just wanted to say (if I didn't before) that I LOVE this. I really want to find stories that do a ruthless, strong Gohan justice, but yours is the only one I've found so far that does (and I found it via happy accident). Anyway, thank you for the awesome story. I loved seeing how the characters differed from canon because of one small event.
Riddle Wraith chapter 24 . 1/25
Okay, that was AWESOME. This had everything I never knew I wanted and more dude! Holy fucking shit that is awesome. I mean, dude this has Dad!Vegata (kinda) AND a Gohan who was a ruthless Saiyan warrior! Fucking awesome! I'm so glad I found this story before I found anything with even remotely the same premise. This only showed me how it was supposed to be done.
Alpha Cyborg J chapter 24 . 1/14
And then Dabura and Babidi appeared and killed them all.
DBZ GIRL 1 chapter 24 . 1/12
i was really hoping that Gohan would keep training instead,but otherwise REALLY good. Also maybe hold up on the cursing a bit HAHAHA ;D
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2016
An insanely delicious fanfic. The plot was as fascinating as it was entertaining. Heck, fanfiction writers definitely do better than the original author himself for bringing the manga back to life!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 24 . 9/28/2016
Hey, this was GREAT! You should TOTALLY write a sequel!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 23 . 9/28/2016
How did Gohan fight Cooler if Gohan kicked Cooler's head off? Did you mean to put King Cold?
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Three days?! What if Gohan has to pee?
TriggerhappySOB chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
Nicely written my friend. Aside from the amount of dialogue in the fights, this one managed to keep me hooked pretty much the whole way through. Besides that, I have no criticisms to give you. Solid 8/10 in my book.
SLotH4 chapter 24 . 9/6/2016
I'm surprised I found such an awesome story on my own. Usually I have to go to the FanFicRecs of TV Tropes to find decent stories (as an aside, I added this one to the list).

This takes me back to the first time I read "Point of No Return", absolutely fantastic. But, much like PoNR with baby Trunks, I have to criticize the ending as a bit cheesy.

1. Gohan took an enormous risk just to push Goku; seems a bit out there given his new personality.
2. Cooler's 5th form was significantly stronger than Frieza. Goku, as a brand new SSj, would not be able to compete with him. ("Bringer of Death" by npberryhill uses a good model for this.)

I would've suggested that Cooler be *slightly* stronger than Gohan, who just barely overpowers him in a flash of rage and forces Cooler back into the 4th form. At that point Cooler does a sneak attack and catches Gohan unawares while he catches his breath, stabbing him through the heart and killing him. Goku would then go SSj and kill Cooler, who is significantly weaker than Frieza when in his 4th form. After that, a somber Goku speaks to the Namekians and everyone is resurrected.

Just a thought. I think it would fit the tone better.
BruhBruh chapter 23 . 6/16/2016
seriously dude? You said there's one chapter left and you don't update for 3 years
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Can you make a sequel with goten please?:)
Hektols chapter 24 . 4/16/2016
Good ending for a good fic that has some glaring but easy to fix plot holes with some editing.