Reviews for It's Too Cold Outside
honeyMellon chapter 20 . 9/3/2015
Very well written! I love the ending, it's so heartwarming.
noname12321 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
Thank you for writing this amazing fic. I had fun reading it. I hope you'll write more Bleach fics.
Leukonoe chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
owwwwwwwwwwww I'm suprised and didn't expecting ending like this but it's perfect, I love it! Thank you so much for writing this story :)
Guest wait chapter 20 . 7/20/2013
Happy ending :3
Leukonoe chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
I shouldn't cry, I'm at work but butbutbut T_T first I cried when Rei died, and second when woke up in Soul Society, she deserved a little peace. Just great chapter! Best so far.
But what with Kensei?
DoctorFlowerConstantine chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
I was reading this when my brain suddenly said: put on some music. And I did... It had an effect on me :,) it's so sad
S. Rune chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
She is going to die, isn't she? But will Hisagi continue to run away after her death or will he return home is unknown. Although, once they find Hisagi, will they force him to return? What if he doesn't want to?

A couple of typos:

"looking between the two vce-Captains with a meaningful look." Vice not vce.

"An ambulance, my friend, she's breathing rapidly and he's skins grey, please help, I don't know what to do." her not he.

"And you said he skin was grey, is it ice-cold to touch?" her not he.

"A nurse said she needed surgery and hat someone would come and speak to him with an update as soon as possible. " that not hat.
Leukonoe chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
aaaah it's just too much emotions! I like Rei, she cannot die! But I think she have too, right? And Kensei, I hope that Renji and co find Shuuhei in time, but what he do then? He just leave Rei and go to Kensei? Aghhr I want next chapter so badly!

and btw some time ago I heard song Nomy - Cocaine and I thought about this story :)
DoctorFlowerConstantine chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
So... The next chapter... :3
S. Rune chapter 17 . 6/16/2013
Happy belated birthday and hope you are feeling better (assuming that the trips to the hospital were for you).

I have a feeling that Rei is going to die, but whether that will push Shuuhei into returning or into running away more is still not known.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
HOPE YOU ADD MORE CHAPTERS TO THE FANFIC BECAUSE I WISH TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS PRETTY PLEASE
Cuzosu chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
I wasn't around to read it for most of the last few weeks, anyway. A delay is no big deal to me, whether or not I'm here. I think you know that by now. *wink*

Sounds like Rei's nearing her end. At least she's letting Shuu take care of her some, too.

As always, you're doing well with the emotions.

I'm still more than halfway braindead from cramming everything I learned for trucking into a few weeks, so, though I feel this review is lacking compared to my normal standards, I'm going to have to leave it here. Sorry.

Still, I'm looking forward to reading more!

May the words just flow,
Cuzosu
S. Rune chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Welcome back, hope everything is okay.

Short chapter. Wonder why Shuu didn't remark on Kensei or even notice anything. Is Rei dying?

Also, "He knew she was clod and he was doing his best to keep her warm." cold not clod.
Leukonoe chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
Uff I was afraid that maybe you abandoned this story I'm so relieve that I was wrong. I'm more than curious how it all ends and what happens to Rei and what does Shuuhei in the end.
I'm happy that you return and I'm waiting for the next chapter :)
Cuzosu chapter 15 . 12/19/2012
A necessary development in the story... Now for Shuuhei to finish recovering. It's sad what Rei's going through - but obviously there's nothing he can do to stop her downhill spiral.
I probably don't say this enough, but I really appreciate the realism you put in this story. Emotionally in particular. And I love how you keep everyone in character. You're doing a wonderful job with this and I'm always looking forward to more, however dark and/or sad it gets. Thank you.
May the words just flow,