Reviews for Sour Patch Kid
amber.heim.3 chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
Puckleberries I'm so deas that is to cute
amber.heim.3 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Imndead lol ur funnyyy
Written Fire chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Oh this was just fantastic! Loved it, job well done! :)
Sleepless90 chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Great story!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Loved it! Hade laughing nearly every chapter!
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Lmao. That last seen was hilarious. It amazes me how some people can capture Britt's character so well.
starry eyed dreamers chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
I am bingewatching Glee and got obsessed with Puckleberry, so I just HAD to review this erfect perfect story. I love the plot, the title, and the ending SO soso much, and I can't believe you wrote 100k of such amazingness in like 3 months. I wish I could do that. The only thing I didn't like as much was how Sue was written, but her insults were funny. And my favorite line? Rachel saying that nobody else could defile their laundry room and about the disinfectant needing to be sprayed everywhere. And Pucklebabies? ADORABLE.
tlyxor1 chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
Laughed so much in this story

I enjoyed
MakingLuck101 chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Oh baby Jesus, this story is freakin adorable. It was hilarious and it was adorable and...there are just no words. It was brilliant. Lik T. Puckleberry brilliant. I'm crying tears of joy. Just floodgates. If there was a drought in my state, my tears would end it. Thank you for this masterpiece.
wavesfromhome chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
This is an awesome line:

And so he talked to her until he fell asleep midway through a text about why Wonder Woman shouldn't be with Superman. She should be with Batman.

You have no idea how much I love this line. It's perfection.

You are a terrific writer!
Frida chapter 11 . 3/14/2013
This is actually my first review ever! I laughed so hard i was crying over the "someones lifeforce is seeping into my shoes" line! Just love how you write the characters! This story is brilliant, and let me tell you that even though this is my first review, its definitely, DEFINITELY not my first Puckleberry fic, and this is seriously one of the best out there! :D

Keep up the good work!

Greetings from Sweden / Frida
kurtainkid chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love Brittany. She's hilarious.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 14 . 12/28/2012
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

LindsaylovesPacey chapter 14 . 12/10/2012
I loved it! Cannot believe how epically awesome it was! Sad it's over, but I will favorite it so others can enjoy this wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2012
This was fantastic! I loved how you did each character and so on. You write beautifully!