Reviews for A Little Piece of Heaven
G chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Perfect ending. Just so well put together! Can't help but hope you might write a ones got of the future Alistair hinted at with Dean when they're "surgeons".
SilentHowler chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
I'm sorry that i can't sign in to review your last chap but my internet apparently hates me.
Cas and the god thoughs, risky but interesting, out of all the things i thought you would put in the last chap i was pleasantly suprised by that.
Ali wants to be a surgeon and his happy that he has Dean awww, its cute and disturbing that he is so obsessed with his student.
Sam joining the wings, wow. Anything for Dean though.
I think this was a fitting end and thanks for writing it, i loved reading it x
cutelildragon chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
Will you be writing a sequel? I would love to see how they grow up and if Cas ever find dean.
SeraphimXII chapter 9 . 6/29/2013
I really friggin hope that Alistair and Dean stay together. xDD It would be amazing.

XII
SilentHowler chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
WOW, AMAZING CHAP.
Uriel is dead, i feel no pity! I'm not sorry that i feel no pity.
Ali still has Deanie, YAY. (Othersd may see that as a bad thing but i don't care hehe)
Sammy on a wild goose-chase aww bless.
Wasn't expecting Ali to use that seal so congratulations on your imaginative mind.
I can't wait for the epilogue!
Loved this fic, i get excited every time i see you've updated xx
Sera Sera Sear chapter 8 . 4/22/2013
Very interesting! It was quite thrilling and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
SilentHowler chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I don't mind the wait if you write awesomeness like this! It was brillant. Little Dean depending on Ali - bless! The nasty therapist is dead YAY. The image of Ali calling Dean 'honey' in hell sounds hilarious you could just see Dean dropping his weapon (not a metaphor) and attacking Ali haha. So uriel needs Dean, well get in line, who doesn't! I loved it and i hope you carry on writing this xx
Lisa chapter 7 . 11/23/2012
Wow. Very angsty but very good indeed!
Olivesyo1 chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
This is quite a new spin on things. I like it. Hope you update soon! Curious to see what happens to Dean and Alastair! I really like the demon angel with 3/4 of a hunter in the middle of their scheming.
Cati-dono chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
Love the second-person Sam, it was unexpected but totally welcome! I AM SO SAD THOUGH, THIS HASN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS! PLEASE UPDATE SOON? THIS IS REALLY GOOD AND I WANT TO KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT!
Cati-dono chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I THOUGHT THAT WAS WHAT ALISTAIR WAS DOING BUT STILL! SUCH A DEVILISH (heheh) PLAN!
Cati-dono chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I personally think that Zachariah is lying and just wants to squish Sam like a bug, but hey, maybe that's just me.
Cati-dono chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
UNABLE TO CAN WITH YOU AND YOUR PERFECT LITTLE CHAPTERS!
Cati-dono chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
OOOOH! Uriel! Bad angel! I guess it's a mark of how much I hate him (or how deranged I am) that I would rather have Alistair playing with Dean's soul than Dean, huh?
Your writing is so poetic, by the way, the style is so unique. I love the descriptions, like "Things that go beep n the night." Very cool!
Cati-dono chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
OOh so creepy! Definitely glad I bookmarked this one, hope there are plans for more!