Reviews for A Dog's Loyalty
TrueBells chapter 1 . 2/3
This was beautiful, I cried when I saw the movie and I loved reading this.
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Wow
kiki-chan3410 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
It was a very amazing story! And I love the story that its based on! Great job!
InuYasha Tashio 45 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
good just good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
this is awesome i just watched the movie(i was crying like crazy) and was looking for some fanfictions of that
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Congratulations! It was beyond cute.
LunaClefairy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Heh, the only reason I know the story about the Statue of Hachiko is because I played The World Ends With You. The statue is in that game, since its setting is based on Shibuya, Japan (which I can only assume is one of Tokyo's districts).

This was a cute story
Shadir chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Beautiful! *snif*
AnimeRomanceFreak1990 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I loved it! Beautiful and yet-original! Congrats on your 100th story!

Inu/Kag For Life! Ja Ne!
beccaosa chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was.. That was.. :'D I have to watch that movie now. Cute and touching story for Yash and Gome 33
InuyashasGrl26 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
good story!
cutebaby chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
hey,

great story, you did an amazing job.

Just wondering if u know anonymous review was not accepted. Just a heads up incase u wanna change that.
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
LES, I haven't read a single Inuyasha story that made me warm inside for YEARS!

This.

This made my night.
TickleTheToast chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Awww! That was so sweet! I'd never made the connection between Inuyasha and Hachiko before; now I wonder how I could have missed it! Very creative! Fantastic work. I love how Inuyasha interacted with the kids. 'Pups can get away with pretty much anything', ha! Awesome. And, loved the ending of course. ( Like 99.9% of InuKag fans, I was highly disappointed at a certain thing the manga ended up lacking...even if they remedied that in the movie, it's not quite the same...)

Keep writing!

Ashe*
glowingfire36 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Aww... this is such a sweet story! :)