Reviews for Je Suis Qui Je Suis
zoewinter1 chapter 11 . 9/3
There are days when you come across the perfect fanfiction. And then there are days when that perfect fanfiction has an even better backstory fanfiction that makes you want to cry.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/7/2013
Teardles are in my eyebawldles

...I don't even...
This chapter was pretty stinkin funny all serious themes considered.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2013
Woah! Totally legitimate nosebleed explanation! Goooo author! I have corrections ths time.
carelessly just inside the foyer, and sprinting up to his apartment
The comma before and should be eliminated.
"I'm so tired."
End it with a comma since it's in quotation marks
Forgot a space

Woo ! I only counted three mistakes. Also it would reaaaaaaally help if you could put spaces in your French. Antonia also has a Spanish phrase that needs a space, I think. Translations might be nice too, for us non french speaking peoples.

Still reading,
Guest chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Ok, no spotting errors this time, I didn't bother. Too busy enjoying plot. But if there were any, they were small enough as to not block the reading flow. The bear is, for the record kumajirou, right?
While I must cut my praises short, know that I abandon complementing you in favor of reading the next chapter. That should be perhaps the best complinent of them all.

'Till I can stop hitting the next button long enough to give you a good review,
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Could I ask some question?"
Should be changed to questions.
Now he detoxes
Add a comma.
His he younger?
Change to Is he younger.
Well now I know why you picked me up! I would like to go home, please."
Add either comma or exclamation mark after well for interjectory puropses.

Ok. Sorry for maybe seeming like an asshat, but you made a great chapter. Those errors were the only thing wrong. I ran through this really quick and picked up the errors I saw, but for maximum amazingness, I would recommend getting a beta. That way these little stinker mistakes can be ironed out before posting.

If you can't find one easily, I, kheelwithit, gladly offer my services.

Still really fucking lazy,
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That made perfect sense author.
If people say it doesn't, they lower the IQ of your entire street and I as a concerned reader will be forced to reccomend evacuation. Stupidity is contagious through diffusion.
I absolutely love your style. It clearly shows how addled Matthieu is by heroin. I really like the memory tricks he has.

Ever encouraging, but too damn lazy to sign in,
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
That. Was. So. Cute! *squeals*
Maya C. Tamika chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Hey...I don't expect you to correct this, but "mijo" is actually spelled "mihijo". I live in Ecuador and I've lived here since I was three so I speak fluent Spanish. I just thought I'd tell you. :3
Anna of the Dreamers chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
i loved it! you have a very good writing style! hope i will be able yo do something like this one day!
Anna of the Dreamers chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i like it. but when people are talking, make sure not to forget the "..." around each word!
Francypants69 chapter 11 . 8/30/2012
*sniffles* so sad/awesome and i love it!
Demitoro chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
ur not te only 1 wif a pervy mind... i do toooo
Moonlight's Shadow Warrior chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
Eleven roses, eleven chapter. Strange how that worked out. Anyway, loved the story! Keep on writing!
-Moonlight's Shadow Warrior :D
keisan chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
Beautiful story. So sad but I loved how real it felt, especially the end. It wasn't a super sad ending but it wasn't exactly happily ever after either. I really liked that. I'm glad that Mattie's going to try and make it work with Francis though, it would've been awful if he'd decided not to give him a chance. Your writing's excellent, by the way. :) Well done!
Meandsushiroll chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
mon dieu qui était magnifique! wow i love love love loved it. i love franada, and this story really was so true to them. i love that Matthew wasn't an emotionless blob, and has his own personality, and that francis wasn't a "rapist" and actually thinks about matthew's wellbeing and doesn't want to take advantage of him. All in all 5 stars!