Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Long Island Iced Tea
Impatient Writer chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Haha, a funny story. Though, Tonks with Harry? Isn't she a little bit too old for him? And why there are alcohol drinks on a kids' party? (For kids, of course). Anyway, keep writing, you have a good style. :)
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
This was certainly amusing - and that is most certainly a mistake I can easily see Hermione making. Lovely short little story, for sure.

TML
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This is so sweet! Poor naive Hermione - how nice to find something that she doesn't know all about!
Love From A Muggle chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
I really liked this! I loved how you wrote Fred and Hermione married! And how he lived AFTER the war. That makes me happy!

Hermione's first time drunk sounds like my first time. I can relate to her!

I liked how you wrote them telling a story and the others listening to the story.

All the characters paired in this story weren't canon, but I really liked it. Especially Luna/Neville.

Thank you so much! I'm favoring this story!
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
loved it thank you
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
What a cute little story. I can imagine Hermione drunk; I bet she's a sloppy drunk. Nice job.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Quite adorable, light-hearted and lovely. And it's delicious when Hermione(!) is tripped up by something she doesn't know. Nicely done; Kara's going to enjoy this. I know I did.